JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My skin loves this night cream

Reviewer1942804により Apr 30, 2011 に掲載

I am 56 years old and I've been using this product for about 5 years. It is light, easily absorbed by the skin and I like that it comes with a pump which keeps the moisturizer fresh and free of contamination.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ecco bella night rebuilder cream

Reviewer2603652により Mar 03, 2011 に掲載

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. The ingredients are so gentle, I never get that initial red flush which so many others I've tried bring on. I have used it as day and night cream through the winter. It does not feel greasy at all, my skin feels so soft, and I am 64 years old..

Favorite nightcream!

Reviewer2607509により May 30, 2011 に掲載

This is my favorite night cream and also use during the day when needed. It is light but penetrates really well so you do not feel any greasy residue left behind. Noticed improvment for any fine lines. Just a really great product,and majority natural ingredients

very nice night cream

Reviewer1281175により Jul 12, 2010 に掲載

I like the fresh smell and way this lovely, light cream absorbs into my skin.

Not bad

5756431373416037900により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

This cream has helped in some degrees to reduce the red flush I got on my face when I am in the rooms with heaters on.A bit light and one bottle only last around one month for me. I am very happy with the service of iherb.com, effeicent and accuate, even faster then most of the local online shopping sites in NZ. Will use iherb.com all the time from now on.

Great product!

5008982295395207809により Mar 20, 2015 に掲載

I've used this product for several years and like the fact that it's made from more natural ingredients.

Satisfied

Reviewer2494742により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

This is a wonderful option for someone with very dry sensitive skin. My only beef with it is that I find I go through it a little quickly...but that's an individual thing. I've used the Xrtendlife night cream, which made me break out in many small pimples, and Arbonne's FC5 night cream, which was fine but no "wow" to it, even maybe left me a little dry, and this one is my favorite so far.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7