JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Too rigid

VeganVoffにより Feb 23, 2011 に掲載

It's ok, but too stiff/rigid for my liking. I still use it, but will exchange it for a softer one when I come across one.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this!

Reviewer1399745により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

I will buy backups of this, it's so great! My skin looks better than ever:)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2994189により Dec 29, 2010 に掲載

I had not used a loofah before so was impressed by how smooth it made my skin without being too harsh with scrubbing. Will continue to use it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very nice!

erikamarijaにより Aug 26, 2012 に掲載

It is nice to clean face with this, I use it to clean make up, mask, scrub, etc. Very nice!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Agresiva con mi piel.

Elisabbにより Apr 01, 2013 に掲載

Tengo que utilizarla con mucha mucha delicadeza porque sino me resulta muy agresiva para mi piel

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Una esponja exfoliante de 10

vegokuにより Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

Es una esponjita exfoliante para la cara buenísima. Es suave, pero a la vez realiza una exfoliación que te deja la cara lisita, lisita. Genial para utilizar en tu rutina de limpieza nocturna.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cuidado diario

5086637323906903528により May 09, 2014 に掲載

La utilizo todas las mañanas con el gel de limpieza facial y estoy encantada. No agrede la piel pero la limpia en profundidad. Super recomendada

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect Stuff !!

kuminttttにより May 21, 2014 に掲載

Perfect Stuff !!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

scrub real good

4719996709294746223により Sep 25, 2012 に掲載

when i first got it touht it was hard as hell but i can see after the first time i use it it orks really well. and easy to hold cause of elastic band in the back.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like it!

5439780628093674208により Sep 29, 2012 に掲載

This sponge is really great! It cleans very vell. I use it for clean my baby, because it is more effective than soap and too soft. I want to buy another to clean my face.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »