JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥161

¥203

のセーブ: ¥42 (21 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Too rigid

VeganVoffにより 2 23, 2011 に掲載

It's ok, but too stiff/rigid for my liking. I still use it, but will exchange it for a softer one when I come across one.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this!

Reviewer1399745により 2 09, 2010 に掲載

I will buy backups of this, it's so great! My skin looks better than ever:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2994189により 12 29, 2010 に掲載

I had not used a loofah before so was impressed by how smooth it made my skin without being too harsh with scrubbing. Will continue to use it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very nice!

erikamarijaにより 8 26, 2012 に掲載

It is nice to clean face with this, I use it to clean make up, mask, scrub, etc. Very nice!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Agresiva con mi piel.

Elisabbにより 4 01, 2013 に掲載

Tengo que utilizarla con mucha mucha delicadeza porque sino me resulta muy agresiva para mi piel

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Una esponja exfoliante de 10

vegokuにより 7 01, 2013 に掲載

Es una esponjita exfoliante para la cara buenísima. Es suave, pero a la vez realiza una exfoliación que te deja la cara lisita, lisita. Genial para utilizar en tu rutina de limpieza nocturna.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cuidado diario

5086637323906903528により 5 09, 2014 に掲載

La utilizo todas las mañanas con el gel de limpieza facial y estoy encantada. No agrede la piel pero la limpia en profundidad. Super recomendada

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect Stuff !!

kuminttttにより 5 21, 2014 に掲載

Perfect Stuff !!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

scrub real good

4719996709294746223により 9 25, 2012 に掲載

when i first got it touht it was hard as hell but i can see after the first time i use it it orks really well. and easy to hold cause of elastic band in the back.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like it!

5439780628093674208により 9 29, 2012 に掲載

This sponge is really great! It cleans very vell. I use it for clean my baby, because it is more effective than soap and too soft. I want to buy another to clean my face.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »