JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥172

¥216

のセーブ: ¥44 (21 % オフ)

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
(6)
2 つ星
(5)
1 つ星
(4)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect Stuff !!

kuminttttにより May 21, 2014 に掲載

Perfect Stuff !!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cuidado diario

5086637323906903528により May 09, 2014 に掲載

La utilizo todas las mañanas con el gel de limpieza facial y estoy encantada. No agrede la piel pero la limpia en profundidad. Super recomendada

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Genial para la limpieza nocturna diaria

4978643494523944350により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

La utilizo diariamente en mi limpieza facial nocturna y estoy muy contenta, es respetuosa con la piel (siempre que no se ejerce demasiada presión) y siento que realiza una limpieza profunda.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no me gusta para la cara

ROSSITAにより Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

y para el cuerpo es muy pequeña. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Una esponja exfoliante de 10

vegokuにより Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

Es una esponjita exfoliante para la cara buenísima. Es suave, pero a la vez realiza una exfoliación que te deja la cara lisita, lisita. Genial para utilizar en tu rutina de limpieza nocturna.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A staple product!

bohemianismにより May 27, 2013 に掲載

This loofah is a staple for me. It is great value and washes up really well within a stocking bag in the washing machine. The pad is double sided, loofah one side and soft terry fabric on the other. I find the best way to prepare this loofah for use is to either soak it in warm water briefly or let it run under the shower water, this softens the loofah. I first use the fabric side to lather face wash and clean away any makeup and then use the loofah to gently buff away any dry skin, I use a tiny amount of cream cleanser when exfoliating. I use this on my face, elbows, knees and ankles. I have given these to relatives and friends who have been really impressed, especially my friend with psoriasis.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Agresiva con mi piel.

Elisabbにより Apr 01, 2013 に掲載

Tengo que utilizarla con mucha mucha delicadeza porque sino me resulta muy agresiva para mi piel

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good pad

Reviewer2790078により Feb 08, 2013 に掲載

good pad

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

little one

4700506283928606789により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

Oh I really didn't notice it's so small when ordered! Smaller than my palm.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

works..but

saraikにより Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

This product works and i bought it to better clean my face with the cleansers I use. My skin feels so much better vs washing my face with just my finger tips. I also clean it and use to exfoliate my lips. However it holds to much water which can sometimes be annoying. So that's something to watch. Make sure you wring it out completely and keep in a dry place.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »