JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Earth Mama Angel Baby, アース・ママ・ボディバター、8 fl oz (240 ml)

¥1,983

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

The best!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

AlinaElvemoにより May 31, 2012 に掲載

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

Love this line

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Truthfully I originally thought of this line as for baby only, and didn't think the price was worth it for adult use. However, over time I find that I have started using this line for myself. The scent is not overpowering but is a pleasant creamsicle (orange vanilla) smell, and it soaks in quickly. Also, it doesn't wash off when you get into the shower or bath so it absorbs right into your skin. I love using for baby massage after an evening bath. Try it, you'll love it. Also, the price is very reasonable as compared with retail outlets. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

真是好东西

4844818459906259302により Dec 07, 2013 に掲載

用了2瓶了,真的很滋润,非常适合寒冷干燥气候干性皮肤的美眉,比pamela's家的那款好太过,用过之后,皮肤明显变的很弹滑,还变白了一些,可能是因为皮肤滋润了。建议孕妇用这款,希望对别的买家有参考价值。

Very rich

4854421753282173673により Apr 08, 2014 に掲載

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

Nice basic cream

4705239437647645983により Sep 19, 2014 に掲載

Mild smell, nice basic cream!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 27