JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best!

AlinaElvemoにより May 31, 2012 に掲載

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

真是好东西

4844818459906259302により Dec 07, 2013 に掲載

用了2瓶了,真的很滋润,非常适合寒冷干燥气候干性皮肤的美眉,比pamela's家的那款好太过,用过之后,皮肤明显变的很弹滑,还变白了一些,可能是因为皮肤滋润了。建议孕妇用这款,希望对别的买家有参考价值。

Great product

TatsZunacにより Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

I am on my 8th months of pregnancy and already got a 2nd bottle. Absolutely love this product in conjunction with bio oil as cream is not greasy and easily absorbs. Got the product for my baby shower 2 months ago and really works for me. No stretch marks so far. Please note I have been using bio oil before and still add couple of drops to the cream. Bio oil is too greasy and cream just adds this beautiful texture. Recommend to use it that way if you are after no stretchy belly ladies...

Love this line

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Truthfully I originally thought of this line as for baby only, and didn't think the price was worth it for adult use. However, over time I find that I have started using this line for myself. The scent is not overpowering but is a pleasant creamsicle (orange vanilla) smell, and it soaks in quickly. Also, it doesn't wash off when you get into the shower or bath so it absorbs right into your skin. I love using for baby massage after an evening bath. Try it, you'll love it. Also, the price is very reasonable as compared with retail outlets. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Very rich

4854421753282173673により Apr 08, 2014 に掲載

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

Good lotion

Reviewer1130134により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

Nicely absorbable lotion for everyday use, can be used also if you're not pregnant because of the great ingredients. My husband liked this aswell!

Nice lotion

LiubaBにより Oct 01, 2014 に掲載

This does not really have a consistency of butter. It is more like a regular body lotion. Smells herbal, I like the scent, but might be too intense for some people. I can't say if it has an effect on stretch marks, as I was lucky enough not to get any during my pregnancy, but I keep using it on my belly, thighs and breast post-partum as well. Good moisturiser, absorbs fast and is very light.

냄새가좀달아요

5035766199342221505により Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

보습력은좀떨어지는데 여릉이라산뜻하게쓰긴좋아요 냄새가너무달달.바닐라.해서 많이바르기부담스러워요

not satisfied

4668430943391927193により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

The smell is not good at all it absorbs really fast and skin dries really fast

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is the best body lotion I ever had!

Reviewer2075506により Feb 12, 2014 に掲載

Superb product! I use it all over my body. Amazing smell and leaves my skin super soft and smooth. Will buy many times again

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31