JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

TatsZunacにより Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

I am on my 8th months of pregnancy and already got a 2nd bottle. Absolutely love this product in conjunction with bio oil as cream is not greasy and easily absorbs. Got the product for my baby shower 2 months ago and really works for me. No stretch marks so far. Please note I have been using bio oil before and still add couple of drops to the cream. Bio oil is too greasy and cream just adds this beautiful texture. Recommend to use it that way if you are after no stretchy belly ladies...

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not satisfied

4668430943391927193により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

The smell is not good at all it absorbs really fast and skin dries really fast

Nice lotion

LiubaBにより Oct 01, 2014 に掲載

This does not really have a consistency of butter. It is more like a regular body lotion. Smells herbal, I like the scent, but might be too intense for some people. I can't say if it has an effect on stretch marks, as I was lucky enough not to get any during my pregnancy, but I keep using it on my belly, thighs and breast post-partum as well. Good moisturiser, absorbs fast and is very light.

best lotion ever

5021028790046622601により Sep 21, 2014 に掲載

this lotion is super rich, yet not greasy at all. used it during my pregnancy, no stretch marks! even heals dry hands.

Nice basic cream

4705239437647645983により Sep 19, 2014 に掲載

Mild smell, nice basic cream!

Very rich

4854421753282173673により Apr 08, 2014 に掲載

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Won`t buy again

Reviewer2424732により Mar 14, 2014 に掲載

Not impressed by this body butter. The smell made me feel sick and i did not like the way i made my skin feel.

Nice

5051766628962881635により Mar 11, 2014 に掲載

Nice smell

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is the best body lotion I ever had!

Reviewer2075506により Feb 12, 2014 に掲載

Superb product! I use it all over my body. Amazing smell and leaves my skin super soft and smooth. Will buy many times again

향도 발림도 좋아요

5008179361136952920により Jan 04, 2014 に掲載

향도 부담없고 잘 발리고 기분 좋은데, 여전히 제 배는 좀 간지러워요. 겨울철엔 더더 강력한게 필요한것 같아요. 어쨌든 유해도0이라고 해서 여러 트는 부분에 잘 바르고 있어요!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27