JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Just Ok

5763822037290238413により Nov 06, 2013 に掲載

By itself... it's just ok. I'm not going to lie I was a little disappointed, and it wasn't as rich as other raw dark chocolate i've tried, especially considering it's 70%. Based on that and the price, I wouldn't buy it again but, as another reviewer suggested, I think i'm going to melt it down and make some little chocolates out of it, or bake with it, I suspect it will be much nicer used those ways.

Welll...

Reviewer2060916により Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

It's just ok. Doesn't have or impart a real taste of chocolate like what I am accustomed to eating. Perhaps, its mainly because they did not include any chocolate liquor in this product - just doesn't have that real bittersweet kick to it.

This Chocolate is Healthy and Delicious

4821263637705676992により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

This chocolate, believe it or not, is low in sugar; only 4 grams (1 tsp.) per 2 tbsp. It also has the healthy Flavonoids that accompanies organic 70% dark chocolate (cacao). melts nicely to make a great hot chocolate drink, but the health benefits are highest eating it raw as is.

Yumm!

5411121984543326883により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

It's really good, but comes in one big lump, melt it down and put in your own moulds its the best raw chocolate I've tasted.

Nice Chocolate

5271669964532671749により Jun 24, 2014 に掲載

This is good chocolate. I made the mistake of ordering this when it's hot so the texture wasn't as it should be due to the heat.Will order again but wait until the weather is a little cooler.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5