JA

その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Love the Ant! But the ever-changing lead warnings frighten me.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2316240により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

This product gives me energy and vitality. I really like it. The only thing that concerns me is the CA lead warning. The label says using this product exposes us to lead, which is toxic. I believe the source of the lead is the soil in China where the ants are harvested, because Chinese soil is highly contaminated due to industry pollution. However the label used to say that this product has a lower lead content than the amount considered safe for bottled drinking water; yet in the most recent shipment of the product, the label contained the lead warning, but didn't qualify the content of the lead as being lower than bottled water. This has me thinking the lead content has increased, or I'm confused now as to the actual amount of lead exposure. As I use this product daily, this is a concern for me and I wish the label had more information I could rely on.

awesome!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1963165により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

I know it sounds wierd to take ant -- but it's not like there are little bug faces pressed up against the side of the capsules : ) My man was having trouble with "manly issues" and this product really helped him with sex drive and function.

caution

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4801597658425237526により Jun 19, 2014 に掲載

After three days of use, very negattively affected my adrenals! Unlike previous dragon herbs ant extract(may 2013) ,which was extremely healthy, gentle yet unbelievable powerful, in my opinion this new ant product is dangerous! Hope dragon herbs will switch back to old extract production.

Super Ant

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5442533038188931236により Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

Im really injoying Super Ant having used Many dragonherbs products I was happy to find most of them at iherb.com for lower prices and free shipping indeed worth shopping at, this is the frist bottle of Super Ant iv never used, I enjoy it I really does give me quick engery, I meditate and need a clear mind I also do weight training so I need lots of engery to bring balnice to body mind and soul im really enjoying this product, I wanted to use it mostly as a kidny tonic having Studied Qigong well I can tell this is helping to bring balnice to my right kidny

i think it works

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1036042により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

i take two of these a day with two lj 100 . libido and male energy is just fine now. 50 years old.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6