JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

good

CIPRIANにより Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

works well. calming and energizing in a gentle manner.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It's working for me. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program.

5556441500181530888により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

This is my second bottle. It took the first bottle about 2 weeks to feel the difference in my body. It regulated my sleep. Before, I had chronic insomnia. I would wake up every night around 2 to 3 am and fall asleep back at 5am. Now, I just fall asleep and sleep for 7 hours straight. Feeling recharged. Hence, everything is falling into place: I feel less anxious in the morning, and if I do, then I can bring myself back to baseline easier. In order words, my body has more reserve of energy. It has also helped quiet my mind and ground in my body easier in preparation for my meditation. A Taoist herbal program for spiritual cultivation consists of treating the Jing, Qi and blood in the body. I cultivate my shen with my meditation and everyday life realizations. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program. My husband, who also started it at the same time I did, is also reporting better sleep and less need to go to the bathroom at night.

Profound Essence

Reviewer1935610により Apr 23, 2012 に掲載

Happy with the product. Raised my energy levels greatly. It was just what I expected it to be. Would order again.

Excellent deep support

fayechan-singaporeにより Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

The effects are immediate but subtle at the same time. You may not feel it but then you realise you are more energised than before. I completely recommend it.

Powerful tonic!

Reviewer1056396により Nov 24, 2010 に掲載

This is an amazing product! after taking for a while I really feel my energy coming back after recovering from a serious illness! I am very thankful to Iherb for stocking this product & to dragon herbs for creating it! Highly recommended!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Amazing!

Scottishdaveにより Jul 01, 2010 に掲載

Powefrul tonic! Great stuff!

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6