JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Big Hearted Shen

mozzerにより Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really does help you feel more centred/calm

5668863833670029247により Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

I think it make you less likely to allow small things to annoy/frustrate you. It's like you become more aware of how silly it is to allow it to annoy/frustrate you; and then you just smile/laugh at how you have become more in control of your choice of emotions. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Chill pills

5154877746534078903により Jan 05, 2016 に掲載

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

Superb!

Reviewer1909281により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

I had a very similar experience to an earlier review who was struggling with "dark depression". Had spent 1 1/2 years with constant traumatic experiences that left me drained and severely depressed. Was prescribed Sertraline, but started experiencing side effects. Made the decision to take myself off Sertraline and turned to this product. Took triple dosage for the first week and then reduced to the recommended dose. Has been absolutely fantastic: mood has stabilised, no more anxiety and started to regain my daily routine and motivation. The product contains herbs proven through the centuries to relax the heart and calm the mind. It provides a sustained, grounding energy that gets you through the day in one piece. Another great effect of this product has been improved meditation. Please note: if you're on anti-depressants make sure you talk to your doctor before replacing your medication.

super relaxing

4884993722298103561により Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

I take these whenever my mind is racing, I'm nervous, or have a bout of anxiety. Amazingly just one will do the trick! And I used to be a critic... :)

Excellent

4931684319032795118により Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

I believe Dragon herbs are the top of the very best offerings on the planet.

Naugthy thougts

iHerbMasterにより Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

after 4 days I feel, that it helps to calm me down. I have a really good sleep!! Before this product, I woke up everytime at 5 o clock am, but with this stuff, I can sleep trought this and sleep much longer !! My sleep is better, I have vivid dreams and I can remember them. For social anxiety it helps not so much, Dragon Herbs Bupleurum and dragon bone with Will power ist more effective. For better sleep, try it !

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Replaced 5-HTP. I love Pearl Shen!

SlowlyCureHyperacusisにより Jul 24, 2013 に掲載

I was using 5 htp to battle depression and tinnitus, but found that it was not as effective as Reishi and other TCM herbs. I started taking 6 of these a day as well as 6 super adaptogen per day, and I feel awesome! I was doing this for about 6 weeks when I decided to add vitamin C and supergreens. Those 2 things made my body absorb the herbs much better than before. It's very impressive, but the important thing to remember is the longer you take it, the better it gets. I have to agree with another reviewer who said "if everyone took pearl shen, there would be peace on earth". One more thing to remember is to nourish all 3 treasures of the body. Jing ( both Yin & Yang Jing ) , Qi , and Shen. In other words, don't take pearl shen on it's own without taking herbs that nourish Jing, and Qi.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

AWESOME!

Reviewer1627174により Mar 07, 2013 に掲載

If I was to take one herbal supplement the rest of my life, this would be it. I have been taking it for about 6 months I think...On some days I take twice the recommended dose and I feel so awesome. It's like a healthy, legal "drug". Great for everything. I've also noticed my intuition has improved. If everybody took Pearl Shen, I'm sure there would be peace on earth <3

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love

4931920682076429503により Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & SWiberian Chaga - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19