JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Naugthy thougts

iHerbMasterにより Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

after 4 days I feel, that it helps to calm me down. I have a really good sleep!! Before this product, I woke up everytime at 5 o clock am, but with this stuff, I can sleep trought this and sleep much longer !! My sleep is better, I have vivid dreams and I can remember them. For social anxiety it helps not so much, Dragon Herbs Bupleurum and dragon bone with Will power ist more effective. For better sleep, try it !

Excellent

4931684319032795118により Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

I believe Dragon herbs are the top of the very best offerings on the planet.

super relaxing

4884993722298103561により Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

I take these whenever my mind is racing, I'm nervous, or have a bout of anxiety. Amazingly just one will do the trick! And I used to be a critic... :)

Big Hearted Shen

mozzerにより Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Amazing shen tonic

Scottishdaveにより Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

Amazing formulation with duanwood reishi.Will be re-ordering.

Pearl Shen

Reviewer1746295により Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

Would have to take for longer to see effects

Relaxing

Reviewer1402131により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Good Shen product.

Dragon Herb trust

debraanandaにより Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

I havent been using this herb for very long, but the reviews are excellent, I will keep taking. Excellent delivery is offered via iherb thanks

Chill pills

5154877746534078903により Jan 05, 2016 に掲載

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

商品 11 - 19 の合計 19