JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

good for nail and GREAT for hair

Reviewer2248649により Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

I am 70 and my hair is still almost completely original color but it is fine and was thinning. It took several months on this formula but as of last spring I had so much new hair coming in that my hair is thick again and the bald spots on my temples have filled in! It's a good energy lift for seniors as well.

5 stars

4847589790288585185により Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

My hair and nails have never been healthier since I have been using this!

Disappointing product!

5757520293881387919により Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

I like dragon herbs product. They are expensive and high quality. However, this product is just expensive. No effect. Maybe you want to go with other brands. I would recommend dragon herb items but not this one.

Dragon Herbs, Hair & Nails

5640477486799832438により Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

Completely convinced these are great!!! I recently have been helping a friend renovate and my hands have been through the grind and my nails survived...first time...amazing!!!

great

Reviewer2802455により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

a good yin jing formula

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Totally awesome boost for your hair!

5735786495865921294により Dec 06, 2014 に掲載

I bought this product based on recommendation on a forum and I thought it would be worth checking out, cause I've read pretty good reviews here. I've been using it for couple of weeks now and I can say it's awesome! My hair is much stronger, the ends are splitting and breaking less and the splits and breaks that were already there are slowly healing. The hair is less fragile, more strong and flexible. It also falls out less and grows faster. I had always fragile hair that fell out excessively and I couldn't reach the length that I wanted and with this it's slowly growing and finally getting healthy. I'm gonna keep using these long term, it's worth every penny!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes hair shiny and silky

4669693988845461808により Dec 04, 2015 に掲載

It gives shine to hair and nails and improves skin too. I have just finished the bottle and am very content with how my hair looks now. I would definitely recommend this herbal supplement. Besides it has adaptogenic properties, balances the mood. I've been also taking Doctor's Best vitamins D3 and K2 (MK-7).

They Are Great...

5731240618534927635により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking this supplement for a short time. I have noticed less shedding and my hair is stronger.

Working slowly

Reviewer1718374により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

After a few months I could see some result on my toe nails and little on my hair.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9