JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Anti-inflammatory and cooling adaptogen

Reviewer3330129により Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

Dragon Herbs gynostemma is a great anti-aging herb that soothes inflammation. Very good for arthritis and also is energizing without being warm. Other brands did not compare to Dragon Herbs...

Top Herb

debraanandaにより Jun 02, 2011 に掲載

Very powerful herb, just take it slow to start with as you could suffer some stomach discomfort, but I definately notice I have more energy. I love it.

Great product!!!

Reviewer1056396により Dec 12, 2010 に掲載

Been taking for a while now! really starting to feel the balancing effect of this product! I have been taking many of the dragon herbs and really appreciate these herbs!! Big thank you to iherb for stocking these!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Review of Gynostemma Pentaphylum (Jiagulan)

Reviewer1518139により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

I have used GP for a little over 2 weeks now and I have noticed an improvement in my blood pressure readings (although it ticks up on occasion) -hopefully it wil smooth out over time. But so far I am happy with the results.

hmm

CIPRIANにより Jun 24, 2015 に掲載

touted as miracle herb for longevity, it gives me a big hunger and low sugar. and i get some after taste of soapy stuff..i do not like it. also, the effects may be other than energy if as said

Good product

Scottishdaveにより Apr 27, 2010 に掲載

Highly reccommended!

dragon herbs gynostemma

Reviewer1702209により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I had previously used this product. It is a great product.

One of the best price / value Jiaogulan

Hungarianにより May 19, 2014 に掲載

One of the best price / value Jiaogulan

Not my first choice

Reviewer1402131により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

With so many Dragon Herb formulas to choose from this is not my first choice. Others may feel differently.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9