JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

Reviewer1278039により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

I feel an all around sense of wellness when I am taking this! I never really understood the true term of adaptogen until I felt the effects from this. The Berries from Dragon Herbs are awesome as well for a snack, I feel way more medicinal qualities from this though (which makes sense because its a extract).

Great Stuff!

Reviewer1232431により Jul 23, 2010 に掲載

This Goji berry is the best you will find, and it is standarized to 40%. Great stuff. I love it. If you want Goji in capsules, buy this brand.

40% LBP

jemolianにより Sep 24, 2011 に掲載

I like the fact that Dragon Herb Go Ji is standardized to 40% Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides (LBP), which is higher than other 20% ones. I will recommend it, especially when it is made from the berries from Heaven Mountain. Visit them website or watch their videos if you need to be further convinced that this is a good product. It is good for the eyes. This there was more capsules in the bottle.

High quality!

celestialleoにより Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

Best way to take goji---all the benefits without the added sugar from the raw berries. One of the best overall tonics ever!

Great product!

4843456651577792788により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

I feel good when taking this product. It fill my core with a subtle, blissful feeling. Will continue to buy.

Goji Extract Capsules

4721186692187163565により Jun 28, 2013 に掲載

The health benefits of goji are well known, however its unlikely you'll experience anything profound. Still its a great addition to any health regimen. Not much reason to purchase this instead of the actual berries, both provide about the same amount of goji for the price, primarily it is much easier to make this last.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product the best on the net

Reviewer2018166により Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

This product is the best I have ever had my wife feels a lot beter

I recommend

Reviewer1624354により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

I loved the product, it really is very good

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8