JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

A must buy; Dragon Herbs is the best for reishi

HolisticDadにより May 07, 2010 に掲載

Reishi is not just a super immune booster: it is an ultra immune regulator, so someone with asthma ( such as my husand) or with allergies or any auto immune problem can have their system regulated ( over time; suggested period is 3 months). Duanwood reishi and organic reishi is the best, by far. There are god knows how many studies world wide to back this up. If you have AIDS or cancer, I recc taking this as well as NOW vitamins Mushroom Glyco Nutrients, AHCC powder ( powerful immune booster used in Japan), 4 or more grams of vitamin C powder a day, and eat TONS of turmeric and black pepper together ( turmeric is being studied for its incredible properties and peperine in black pepper boosts its absorbtion). Dr Schultze's Superfood is also a must buy but not available on iherb, and so is the Life Extension Elixir from Ascended Health.

29 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Brent S

CellRejuvenatorにより Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

THIS IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT IT HAS GIVEN ME A LEVEL OF CALMNESS AND PROSPECTIVE I HAVENT HAD IN A LONG TIME IT IS TRUE REISHI AND IT HAS A GREAT SHEN EFFECT I TAKE REISHI AT NIGHT WITH MORNINGSTAR MINERALS FOR MAXIUM ABSORBTION OF THE REISHI!!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Simply the best!!

Reviewer1278039により Nov 25, 2011 に掲載

This has done so much for me it would sound like a infomercial if I listed everything. Just know I got my mom completely off her blood pressure meds and now all she takes is this!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

True to the spirit!

Reviewer1892735により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

You get the spiritual feeling, in you, if you take them continuously on a daily basis.Builds up your immunity as well.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

High Quality

energetyxにより May 09, 2011 に掲載

Reishi is my favourite medicinal mushroom, with the most consistent and noticeable results. This product doesn't disappoint, and has a lovely deep bitterness to its flavour that works especially well with cacao. The capsules are also easier to separate than other brands.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Essential for the brain

Reviewer3080657により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

Yes I feel the effect of this on my mind; even at half the recommended dose it is soothing and strengthening; I am very happy with this product.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

REISHI SPORE

Reviewer2774132により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

This is known as reishi spore, it not duanwood since there really is no such thing just a trade name. Reishi spore can only extract by alcohol, hot water will not work. And comes from fruity body only. At this price, the cost is reasonable, and it worth it if you have cancer..don;t buy the cheap reishi.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent for relaxation and immunity

Reviewer1745270により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking reishi mushroom on and off for several years. Dragon herbs has great reishi. It is great for boosting the immune system but also reducing allergies. In additon it is very relaxing and helps sleep.

Good reishi

juliaheisにより Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

Incredible dreamscape

5739604977495711871により Apr 15, 2015 に掲載

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21