JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

great formula

Scottishdaveにより Jan 12, 2010 に掲載

Great ingredients.Highly recommened,great also for boosting energy levels.

Superior quality

Reviewer1381917により Dec 18, 2010 に掲載

This has a slight mood elevating effect which I noticed in the first few days of taking it. As with all Dragon Herb products, this is an extremely high quality herbal blend.

We have a winner!

Reviewer3159435により Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

Excellent! Increased my concentration. I am a uni student, and I felt that this made ideas flow out of me. Made me think on a higher level. Very impressed.

Works very smoothly

Reviewer2038216により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

It should how ever be combined with a jing tonic formula like he shou wu or rehmannia becouse if you are low on energy to begin with... go figure:)

very impressive

5261633369518675104により Feb 17, 2016 に掲載

I have some mental (auto-pilot) thoughts that go through my head sometimes. This product (within a couple days) effected my mental clarity and strength. I mean strength as in sharper and more controlled thought. Definitely a great product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

excelent for body, mind, and spirit

5308628965787939970により Jun 27, 2016 に掲載

Diamond Mind is an excellent tonic herb for body, mind, and spirit. The longer you take it, the better the effects. I was taking 12 capsules a day for 6-8 weeks. This product gave me a focus I have never had. It allows your nervous system to work at a higher level, giving you a relaxed energy that is balancing and empowering to your body, mind, and spirit. It gave me a new zest for life, improved my digestion, better circulation, better sleep, adaptability, physical strength, balancing of yin and yang, centered and strengthened my emotional heart, more determination, and really gave me the confidence to focus for short and long term tasks.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6