JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love this soap

Reviewer3283573により Nov 13, 2009 に掲載

I use it to clean my house. It smell gorgeous, and my house smells clean for a long time

Great product

Reviewer1005838により Nov 26, 2014 に掲載

I have been really impressed with this product. The smell was different to what I had expected and initially I wasn't sure about it, it has quite a stong sandalwood or patchouli type aroma. However the smell has grown on me and I have decided I quite like it. I have used it for washing hair and I have been really impressed by how soft my hair feels afterwards and it gives it a lovely curl. I still use a bit of conditioner after as I have dry hair, but you dont really need to. For washing body it is lovely, not as foaming as other body washes, but I would prefer that to extra chemicals. As a face wash, it is great. BUT I have noticed it really stings if you get it in your eye, so be careful of that. I have also used it to make a foaming hand wash by diluting with water and putting in a foam pump, and have made a surface cleaning spray by putting in a spray bottle with vinegar and water. I would give 5 stars if it wasn't so stingy in the eyes. I am not sure if all castile/black soaps are like this, or just this one.

Alright

Reviewer1097777により Jun 08, 2008 に掲載

Nothing too special, I also believe they don't use the real black soap because they use caramel color.

Pure Magick Product

Reviewer3131431により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

My daughter has tried Many high priced fACIAL products for severe acne. Black soap has truly been a miracle product for her. We tried several different black soaps. Some dried here skin out TOO much & some made her skin burn. I found Dr. Woods liquid black soap on a web search. It works fine for her. My Grandson also uses it. I use it to wash my hair. A friend is visiting from Hawaii. The islands love to gift you with various skin fungi that are very difficult to treat. The black soap even works on the skin rot!! Good stuff!!

Family favourite!

ekstravirginにより Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

We're almost down to one bottle in the shower, this lovely product replaces most everything else. Wonderful for facial cleansing, for shower, for hair - everything comes out squeeky clean!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as good as the Nubian Heritage's version ...

acumenにより Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

... of the liquid black soap, which is more expensive than this watery / diluted version - but for a reason (it's simply that much better and lasting). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Body Wash

4742428710746861091により Mar 04, 2015 に掲載

Good, Feel nice after the shower am able to walk around without clothes and not feel cold.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice texture, leaves the skin soft

4916408010199681429により May 13, 2015 に掲載

I was afraid it will dry out my skin but it feels great!

Almost perfect!

amaria-giljebrekkeにより Jul 15, 2015 に掲載

Love everything about it except for the caramel colouring, but I can live with it. I use this in hand washing foam pumps and wash my young children with it. Leaves the skin nice and soft. Very mild. Last a fair amount of time. Great price. Hope they don´t ever run out!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very pleased with this soap!

4956764907169845336により Apr 09, 2014 に掲載

It works perfectly for my hair and body both get squeaky clean! I use the lather to shave my legs easy and smooth. I will order this again!/ Jättebra tvål med god doft och bra ingredienser. Använder det till hår o kropp och som raktvål till benen med tvålskummet. Denna är ständigt på min wish list!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 109