JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Scent in Unbearable

5238759359964019677により Feb 23, 2016 に掲載

What a shame. A nice product, but you'll smell like a bordello after using it. Let's hope they come up with an unscented version or a better natural scent.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!!

5056703104376958658により Jan 10, 2016 に掲載

Love it!!

An amazing body wash!

HealthyAndFitにより Dec 05, 2015 に掲載

In the past few years I started getting breakouts on my back and shoulders and had to go through various body washes to find something that would clear them. I am so happy that I have finally found THE product for it! Immediately after shower my skin feels smooth and breakouts fade away! I definitely recommend using this at least three times a week, although, don't see why you couldn't use it every day. I have tried using it as a shampoo but my hair seems to be too thin to handle this product - after using it my hair felt and looked lifeless. As for facial cleanser - I have used it in the shower but prefer other cleansers for everyday use. It does have an odd smell, but it only lasts while using it so I do not mind it. If you found my review helpful, don't hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it and check out my page for other reviews!

Love it

missgreennzにより Aug 03, 2015 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

didn't like it

4896942278735440423により May 01, 2015 に掲載

dried my skin and my boyfriend skin inside of nourishing.

Clean

5467117553242388296により Feb 19, 2015 に掲載

Skin feels squeaky clean. Fresh and clean smell.

Pure black soap

Pauliinaにより Dec 27, 2014 に掲載

Love these, I use this for cleaning my face and this bottle lasts forever! I also use this on my pets if they are really dirty for some reason, because its natural and good for the skin.

화장도 잘지워져요~

5512417141351952498により Dec 20, 2014 に掲載

블랙솝만 쓰는데 워터크루프화장도 진짜 잘지워져요. 눈에들어가면 따갑긴하지만~ 이걸로 세안해야 얼굴이 뽀득뽀득 개운한것이 벌써 몇통째인지몰라요 앞으로 이것만 쭉 사용할래요

In love

4802684320759839487により Dec 13, 2014 に掲載

I just got my order and rushed to use it! Love after first wash. Skin felt so much better afterwards. Can't wait to see results in a week and the near future. Definitely ordering the 32 oz. next time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Strange smell but gentle for the skin

Celinemにより Nov 14, 2014 に掲載

Strange smell, it reminds me of something I would have known in my early childhood, at my grandma's. I quite like it. Very soft on the skin, I like to use it with a loofah for a gentle scrub. I also like to use it on my face to get rid of all the oil and make up before a deep face care.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 70