JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Dr. Woods, ピュア・ブラックソープ、16 fl oz (473 ml)

¥783

商品 1 - 5 の合計 67

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Result seen in days

Reviewer1231112により Nov 13, 2010 に掲載

This product has an herbal smell and mildly an medicinal smell, but it does the job. I use it as a facial pack to cleanse my face. It has worked wonders on my skin. From time to time I have mild adult acne and this has been a life saver. I also alternate between this black soap and Dr. Wood's Tea Tree Castille Soap. If you are someone who has break outs of any sort this is the most effective and cost efficient product I have found. Excellent as a facial pak as well as the entire body. Of course fragrance wise you shouldn't expect a bouquet out of a Tea Tree product, however if you want results to treat your skin and cleanse it in an antiseptic way and clearer skin this is your best bet.

Cleans really good.

SonjaTにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

Maybe 4 some a strong smell but ... it's a soap. A soap that does it's job. You can use it everywhere...also read other reviews...I'm doing this ...all of my reviews in short...because of my lack of time...bit in a hurry here...sorry. But, like I said. We are happy with it.

Potent stuff

NarnianGirlにより Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

The scent is earthy, stronger than in the shea butter version. This is such strong stuff that I use it for my body only a few times a week. It caused a stinging sensation on my face. Great for the times you want to feel extra clean and fresh!

Pure Black Soap

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Zihuanaにより Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

I absolutely love Dr. Woods' Black Soaps. I actually haven't notice much difference between the Shea Vision and this one, so I've been ordering lately mainly without shea in it. Very versatile product; for showering, facial wash, laundry (hand wash, no need for fabric softener), shaving. I haven't used this one yet as a shampoo, but since the Shea Vision worked for that I'm sure this one will too.

Awesome soap

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5263778377695160268により Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

I love this soap! I use it as facial wash! I wouldn't trust that job to any old soap!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 67