JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥610

¥750

のセーブ: ¥139 (19 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Cleanser

VinegarAgainにより Nov 22, 2015 に掲載

I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

andreacafernandezにより Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

feel fresh and clean

5684127259181457197により May 03, 2015 に掲載

product just arrived, have been using it for few days, feel fresh and clean after used!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ms

5745796234039553738により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

ohhhhhh my wonderful cleanser with lots of foam and most important it gave a soft feeling on my face with my beauty water (kangen)machine

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like this cleanser

5075192577367826643により Nov 10, 2014 に掲載

make me feel the cooling effect. I like this exfoliating.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5665157265370812860により Oct 28, 2014 に掲載

Natural feeling, good smell.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good, leaves skin with texture

4801712380860252540により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

not sure how to put it- but if you only use this cleanser and nothing else- it leaves the skin with a feeling like something else is needed- like another soap to dry out the skin- but maybe it's just me cause I have oily skin. anyway it's good as a makeup remover- I wasn't that excited about it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like!

Reviewer2912539により Jul 29, 2014 に掲載

I really like this! The smell is nice, my skin feels great after cleansing, and even my boyfriend says my skin looks much cleaner after I've used a while :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Loved it!

5292182817530573662により Mar 29, 2014 に掲載

Lovely scent, leaves skin feeling clean, tight and hydrated. Worked well with my sensitive skin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Facial cleanser with intense aroma of black soap

5315125423558433347により Mar 11, 2014 に掲載

The face is fresh and clean after use this facial cleanser. The scrub isn´t hardly practically contains no appreciable peeling. As a daily cleanser is excellent

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »