JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥590

¥725

のセーブ: ¥135 (19 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

smell is a bit too strong

5205891515993589636により Jun 11, 2012 に掲載

at first when i smelled this product the smell seem to be very strong, it does smell like peppermint- a very strong one which i'm not used to. it took me a while and i got used to the smell. it soaps very well, and leaves my face squeaky clean, but still it doesn't dry out the skin like regular soap.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

andreacafernandezにより Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Cleanser

VinegarAgainにより Nov 22, 2015 に掲載

I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good buy

Reviewer1379530により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

effective, nice packing

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

gently clean

Reviewer3211572により Feb 25, 2012 に掲載

skin soft & clear

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So far so good

Reviewer2463340により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I've switched to this brand a few weeks ago and so far I have zero complaints.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok

DollyLoにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

I like this cleanser. Nothing extraordinary though. Nice smell. Doesn't have any positive or negative effects. Вполне нравится. Приятный запах. Не имеет ни положительного, ни отрицательного эффекта на кожу.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1859128により Jan 06, 2013 に掲載

I like it. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and cleanses+lathers well. Earthy, quite mild scent, not the best but ok.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I liked it

4757942124243572011により Nov 22, 2013 に掲載

I prefer the tea tree one but this works well too.It;s a bit more hydrating.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Cleanser!

5729925271432234280により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

This face wash is so nice and cleansing for the skin. It has a great scent and works well to fight acne.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »