JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥656

¥805

のセーブ: ¥150 (19 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

smell is a bit too strong

5205891515993589636により Jun 11, 2012 に掲載

at first when i smelled this product the smell seem to be very strong, it does smell like peppermint- a very strong one which i'm not used to. it took me a while and i got used to the smell. it soaps very well, and leaves my face squeaky clean, but still it doesn't dry out the skin like regular soap.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

andreacafernandezにより Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cleans well

4716825969301836891により Aug 28, 2016 に掲載

Cleans well but has a very herbal smell not exactly nice smelling. Unlike other black soap this is transparent not black

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

effective in controlling acne before a period!

4972794417917905327により Dec 01, 2016 に掲載

mild, non-drying and effective. just not too fond of the smell but I guess it's due to the natural products used and no fragrance which is important for sensitive skin.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Cleanser

VinegarAgainにより Nov 22, 2015 に掲載

I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good buy

Reviewer1379530により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

effective, nice packing

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

gently clean

Reviewer3211572により Feb 25, 2012 に掲載

skin soft & clear

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So far so good

Reviewer2463340により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I've switched to this brand a few weeks ago and so far I have zero complaints.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok

DollyLoにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

I like this cleanser. Nothing extraordinary though. Nice smell. Doesn't have any positive or negative effects. Вполне нравится. Приятный запах. Не имеет ни положительного, ни отрицательного эффекта на кожу.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1859128により Jan 06, 2013 に掲載

I like it. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and cleanses+lathers well. Earthy, quite mild scent, not the best but ok.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »