Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

¥ 642.16
Reviews 2-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (144)

hard for combinationed skin

Posted by RimaLand From Israel on Apr 12, 2013

Could be the best but it dried my face very much and peeled off skin and takes me time to restore the damage, so sad

Nothing Real Special

Posted by Reviewer1470979 From Canada on Sep 13, 2011

I'm not a huge fan of cleansers that smell rather minty, so I did not enjoy this cleanser as much as I thought I would. I did not find it irritating to my skin, just would have preferred a different combination of oils. The shea butter in it I think makes your skin feel nice and soft after washing, but I couldn't really tell if it was exfoliating enough for me since I assume that it is the addition of the black soap that aids in exfoliation. I also think that this product is a tad bit overpriced for what you are getting in the cleanser in terms of ingredients. A cheaper alternative would be to buy the shea vision black soap, which was out of stock when I purchased this and to make your own cleanser with a blend of your own essential oils.

so-so product

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on Dec 13, 2013

I was really excited to try this but I have to say I am a bit disappointed , it is too drying on my combination skin, I do not like the smell either, not able to take off my make up with it although I do not use anything that is waterproof or long wearing. It will not break you out but it will not heel blemishes either.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST