Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

¥ 4863.83
Reviews 3-star
Other Reviews (39)

12 Plus

Posted by Reviewer2564153 From South Dakota on May 03, 2008

I am still taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. So far I haven't noticed a big difference.

Probiotics 12 plus

Posted by Reviewer1231966 on Aug 17, 2008

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2378165 From Indiana on Sep 29, 2008

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Didnt experience the expected results

Posted by Rosiee From Bulgaria on Sep 26, 2010

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Not sure it's worth the price

Posted by CoolinArizona From Arizona on Jan 29, 2011

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST