JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Useless

5233249414591602989により Feb 12, 2015 に掲載

For me it did NOTHING, and I consumed all 60 capsules. So, almost fifty bucks thrown away. I thought that probiotics not for me, but later I bought "Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Critical Care, 50 Billion" and it worked great.

did nothing

Reviewer2195851により Jan 02, 2009 に掲載

did nothing to get rid of my wife uncontrolled coughing

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I don't know what kind of title you want

Reviewer1448439により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

haven't taken long enough to see

Probiotics 12 PLUS Original formula

Reviewer1787017により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

Best Probiotic I've ever taken.

Zero difference

Reviewer3039647により Nov 11, 2014 に掲載

I have been taking this products for 2 months now and I feel ZERO difference:(

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

i don't like this product

4841520231145974933により Dec 19, 2015 に掲載

Made me sick, i took only 4 Capsules over 2 days it made me ill. Maybe it's not for everyone also it's expensive

Pricy, least effective probiotics

5336995749918268235により Oct 05, 2014 に掲載

Being a Probiotics-maniac, two capsules a day seems to be too little for me, sound bowel movn't is gone and all other beneficiary effects of probiotics disappeared. increased to 6 capsules a day, still very lettle effect on me. Too little probiotics for too much meney. Out of twelve brands of probiotics I have tried, this is no boubt the worst.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent quality and price, but I did not notice a difference

Reviewer2261819により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

The quality of Dr Ohhira's probiotics are unparalleled. The research behind the product is excellent. I also love the fact that they are stable at room temperature for about five years. There are not many probiotics that can make that claim. The reason that I only give this product four stars is because I did not notice any benefit from taking it. I consume a lot of probiotics and have for years, so it is not unreasonable to assume that I might not have noticed a large difference from taking them. I had, however, still hoped to notice some benefit--however slim--from taking them.

商品 41 - 48 の合計 48