JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Probiotics 12 PLUS Original formula

Reviewer1787017により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

Best Probiotic I've ever taken.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

no change

Reviewer1837551により May 05, 2008 に掲載

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Reviewer1728233により Apr 28, 2008 に掲載

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

PROBIOTIC

Reviewer2633631により Apr 26, 2008 に掲載

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not For Everyone

Reviewer1639504により Oct 12, 2007 に掲載

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Reviewer2280509により Oct 10, 2007 に掲載

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Didn't do anything for me

Reviewer1103521により Aug 24, 2007 に掲載

Other people seem to obtain superior results from this product, but it did not help me at all. The loading phase was very expensive. I was taking it for IBS/Candida.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ho hum

Reviewer1611426により Jul 16, 2007 に掲載

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています