JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My acne is gone!

Reviewer1684545により Dec 14, 2013 に掲載

The best probiotic I have ever tried! And I have tried a lot of them. It cleared my skin, I have no longer acne (I had bad cystic acne).

Very Good

BestOrNothingにより Nov 14, 2013 に掲載

Very Good

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics original formula

ivyenglandにより Nov 10, 2013 に掲載

This is the best probiotic out there!! I've tried others but always come back to this. It is the only brand I use now.

Good!

Veralunaにより Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

Great product. I'm absolutely satisfied of effect of this complex. It really works.

Best available

Reviewer1842225により Oct 16, 2013 に掲載

Simply the best probiotic on the market. Big difference in getting over colds or post antibiotics

Immunity and the Gut

Reviewer2342158により Sep 29, 2013 に掲載

Our immune system depends on the health of the intestinal microbiom. This is am outstanding product to support this.

(EFI-12125)

Reviewer1588120により Aug 28, 2013 に掲載

Have been using for three months and this product is the best probiotic I've tried, and I've tried several.

Five star probiotic ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more

recommendedにより Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. I have have been taking different probiotics every day in about 8 years and this is the best I have tried!!! Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product, I have had terrible acne in my jawline. Also, I have had food allergy problems and leaky gut for many years (milk/egg/guten)and candida. theseprobiotocs does not need refridgeraor, so I can carry them in my purse, Perfect! :) Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, my stomach is much better! (But I'm still on a diary/gluten free diet). Thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc

Reviewer1109126により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

excellent product the best of [robiotic

great blend

Reviewer1898311により Jul 05, 2013 に掲載

it was very helpful, no sides

商品 21 - 30 の合計 632