JA

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

¥5,676
その他のレビュー (51)
並び替え

商品 11 - 15 の合計 630

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

From bladder infections to colds

25 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1064587により Nov 23, 2007 に掲載

I have had constant bladder infections for 8 years now. Antibiotics are worthless to me. I am now immune and hate them. I just gave up hope. I stumbled across these pills looking for my Bengal cats to have some good probiotics. Well I have ordered many boxes now. I refuse to be without. I love them. I also get 2-4 colds every single year like clock work. I have yet to get a cold since I take these. The only time i take them is when I feel a hint of a sore throat or my bladder infection and it nips them both right off. I have never even taken the pills more then 2 days in a row, never needed to. My brother and my husband just had very bad colds go through our house. No problem for me. My daughter also gets bad bladder infections. No more after I give her a days worth of pills. I just love these things.

Best Probiotic

23 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3127990により Jan 08, 2007 に掲載

This probiotic is great. My daughter suffered from allergies a lot. Put her on these probiotics and olive leaf extract--she never has allergies and never gets sick!!

Great probiotic

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2801716により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

I read all the reviews of this product and figured I should try since I have tried many probiotics. I took 5 on the first day (a loading dose) as one reviewer suggested which seemed to reset my stomach by reducing bloating and calming everything down. I have been taking one in the morning and one at night. I have noticed a significant decrease in bloating. I feel better and have more energy overall. Its been 2 weeks so far and I will continue taking it. This seems to be one of the best probiotics I have tried so far. I supplement with Kefir drinks which depending on the brand has 20 billion plus, live cultures in it. You can get this at any healthy markets in the dairy aisle. The also make coconut kefir and juice kefir which are dairy free. I would highly recommend trying that in addition to probiotics. I have been searching for years for products that work.

Fantastic Probiotcs

20 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1098400により Sep 28, 2008 に掲載

These probiotics were recommended by my doctor to help with Candida control and they've not only helped get rid of the yeast, but help keep me regular and my digestion has improved.

Effective

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3110915により Jun 02, 2007 に掲載

This is the first probiotic I have used that you can tell is working. My digestion & elimination is stronger, and my son does not get ear infections anymore. We have spent alot of money on different types of probiotics, and I am glad I did not give up before trying this one.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 630