JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Saved my Sanity..

27 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1325920により May 24, 2007 に掲載

I found out about this product from my Accupuncturist. I have suffered with a nervous stomach since childhood. Then in the mid-90's had a terrible parasite /stomach infection incident while living in Mexico City. All kinds or Dr.s, tests and RX, nothing helped. This product has been the first to put my system back to normal and I wouldn't go a day without it.

Great probiotic

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2801716により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

I read all the reviews of this product and figured I should try since I have tried many probiotics. I took 5 on the first day (a loading dose) as one reviewer suggested which seemed to reset my stomach by reducing bloating and calming everything down. I have been taking one in the morning and one at night. I have noticed a significant decrease in bloating. I feel better and have more energy overall. Its been 2 weeks so far and I will continue taking it. This seems to be one of the best probiotics I have tried so far. I supplement with Kefir drinks which depending on the brand has 20 billion plus, live cultures in it. You can get this at any healthy markets in the dairy aisle. The also make coconut kefir and juice kefir which are dairy free. I would highly recommend trying that in addition to probiotics. I have been searching for years for products that work.

Best Probiotic

24 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3127990により Jan 08, 2007 に掲載

This probiotic is great. My daughter suffered from allergies a lot. Put her on these probiotics and olive leaf extract--she never has allergies and never gets sick!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Dr Ohirra's is the absolute best probiotic on the market

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1911909により Oct 03, 2009 に掲載

Dr Ohirra's is not just a probiotic but it is its own self contained ecosystem with prebiotics and it is designed to seek out your individual good bacterial needs in your intestines and replenish and support them. It also contains vitamins and minerals and other nutrients to leave you much better than before you took it. If you take antibiotics you should take one of these at night on an empty stomach to remodel and re-balance the intestinal balance of proportionate good bacteria, bad bacteria and intestinal yeast that is supposed to live in balanced harmony that the antibiotic specifically throws off. In my humble opinion I think its the best. I am a mom of four kids one with autism and all of us benefit from the good health it provides. We have been able to stay away from doctor visits for more than three years but before we found these non refrigerated take with you anytime gems we were living at the doctor and taking coarse after coarse of antibiotics leaving us sicker than when we went in. Wishing you all good health!

Fantastic Probiotcs

21 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1098400により Sep 28, 2008 に掲載

These probiotics were recommended by my doctor to help with Candida control and they've not only helped get rid of the yeast, but help keep me regular and my digestion has improved.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 629