JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Overpriced and useless

LouLouにより Mar 09, 2013 に掲載

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Reviewer2457263により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

Not yet convinced

Reviewer1634523により Feb 11, 2011 に掲載

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

Don't care for it

Reviewer1758778により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

Nothing special

Reviewer2956356により Apr 24, 2011 に掲載

I didn't see or feel any difference with this product. It is expensive and I know there are other probiotic formulas that are high quality but not as pricy.

not for me

Reviewer2564204により Aug 14, 2011 に掲載

i just tried it and it didn't work. in fact it is to strong for my body, while taking it i had strange disconforts in several parts of the body, and also made worst my insomnia. jarrow formula was better for me, maybe a lighter formula, but it helped better with my constipation.

expected faster results

Reviewer1860405により Aug 26, 2008 に掲載

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

o

Reviewer1482846により Oct 18, 2008 に掲載

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

probiotics

Reviewer1301975により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

review

5640460029851123763により May 11, 2014 に掲載

I could not get used to taking this 1 hour before or 1.5 hours after.Also the shelf life "use by 10-31-16"for a probiotic makes me wonder how fresh is it? DAC

商品 11 - 20 の合計 21