JA

レビュー 2-star
並び替え

商品 6 - 10 の合計 21

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3081436により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

disappointing

beb534により Feb 26, 2013 に掲載

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

Overpriced and useless

LouLouにより Mar 09, 2013 に掲載

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Reviewer2457263により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

Not yet convinced

Reviewer1634523により Feb 11, 2011 に掲載

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

商品 6 - 10 の合計 21