JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Reviewer2457263により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

estrangedにより Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Disappointing

Reviewer3305150により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

probiotics

Reviewer1301975により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

caused bloating

Reviewer2442207により Apr 30, 2009 に掲載

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nina

Reviewer2754236により Feb 02, 2009 に掲載

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

o

Reviewer1482846により Oct 18, 2008 に掲載

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

expected faster results

Reviewer1860405により Aug 26, 2008 に掲載

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Reviewer1618710により Apr 02, 2008 に掲載

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

Probiotics

Reviewer2777666により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています