JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Don't care for it

Reviewer1758778により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

No differnce

Reviewer2730476により Oct 16, 2007 に掲載

Have not noticed any difference or benefit.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Reviewer1618710により Apr 02, 2008 に掲載

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

Disappointing

Reviewer3305150により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

expected faster results

Reviewer1860405により Aug 26, 2008 に掲載

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

Nothing special

Reviewer2956356により Apr 24, 2011 に掲載

I didn't see or feel any difference with this product. It is expensive and I know there are other probiotic formulas that are high quality but not as pricy.

not for me

Reviewer2564204により Aug 14, 2011 に掲載

i just tried it and it didn't work. in fact it is to strong for my body, while taking it i had strange disconforts in several parts of the body, and also made worst my insomnia. jarrow formula was better for me, maybe a lighter formula, but it helped better with my constipation.

o

Reviewer1482846により Oct 18, 2008 に掲載

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

probiotics

Reviewer1301975により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

review

5640460029851123763により May 11, 2014 に掲載

I could not get used to taking this 1 hour before or 1.5 hours after.Also the shelf life "use by 10-31-16"for a probiotic makes me wonder how fresh is it? DAC

商品 11 - 20 の合計 21