JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Reviewer1728233により Apr 28, 2008 に掲載

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

Enterococcus faecalis......

Reviewer2268644により Apr 27, 2011 に掲載

After researching more about this particular species of bacteria despite being a tested and specific strain, I have decided not to continue using this product due to health concerns. I'm also not impressed with the number of CFUs (900 million) which is very low for such a high price!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Reviewer1698292により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

Service is great!!

Reviewer2121939により Dec 17, 2010 に掲載

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

Not too impressed.

Reviewer1593250により Dec 11, 2008 に掲載

We tried this out due to reading positive reviews. We had been taking another brand and found this one not as good.

PROBIOTIC

Reviewer2633631により Apr 26, 2008 に掲載

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

Bad stuff

Reviewer1697266により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

AMAZING PRO BIOTIC BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Reviewer3069660により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. All products from Dr. Ohhira are of top quality but a bit pricey. I really like these probiotics, my intestines sing when i take these, and so do I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

useless

Reviewer3329324により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

Can't see any difference

no change

Reviewer1837551により May 05, 2008 に掲載

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

商品 11 - 20 の合計 49