JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

VERY expensive!

5349848801703725505により Mar 21, 2013 に掲載

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I did not notice any change

Reviewer1191103により Dec 19, 2012 に掲載

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Reviewer1047613により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

39 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Reviewer3204236により Oct 25, 2012 に掲載

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

20 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Probiotics

Reviewer1623885により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

No difference noticed, not for me.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Too little to make a difference

Reviewer1071710により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Too gentle

peakhealthにより Jul 08, 2012 に掲載

Bought this for a friend. Only gave it 1 star because it had no effect on her. She was taking it for halitosis. I guess if your problem is serious this would be too mild for it to work. Good for folks with sensitive stomach i believe.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Much Cheaper Elsewhere - $16 Cheaper !!

Reviewer3047827により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

I'm rating the price, not the product, as I've only been using it for a few days. I've been a long-term iHerb customer, but I won't be purchasing this product here until there's a significant price adjustment. Sorry iHerb, but a $16 difference is just too much!

21 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

expensive and no effect

Reviewer1350035により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

expensive yet no difference in term of quality compared to other cheaper brands.

No result for me

Reviewer1555485により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

Made me constipated. No any positive result, sorry.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 48