JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Back for more!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2983302により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1975552により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

caused exhaustion and headaches

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4670544523917836949により Oct 28, 2014 に掲載

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2623026により Jun 23, 2014 に掲載

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Everything I need

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2733623により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16