JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

best whole food multivitamin/multimineral out there

Reviewer2283120により Feb 07, 2016 に掲載

I have been purchasing this product directly from Dr Mercola's website for a year now, and am delighted to see them here as well (where the shipping costs are better!). I know these are not cheap, but they are very very high quality. Read the label - no preservatives, no additives, no synthetics, just whole foods with vitamins and minerals in their naturally occuring combinations and in amounts that are taken from the latest nutritional holistic science research. I consider the cost as part of my monthly grocery budget, and that's that. I think this product is worth more than 5 stars.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very Good

5534303202323310979により Nov 09, 2015 に掲載

I cannot buy theses all the time because they are expensive but very good product. You need to take alot per day but no side effects. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!

caused exhaustion and headaches

4670544523917836949により Oct 28, 2014 に掲載

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Okay..

Reviewer1352709により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Reviewer2623026により Jun 23, 2014 に掲載

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Not for me

MarieMRにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

This is a superior product as far as ingredients are concerned it provides just about everything one needs but something did not agree with me, stomach upset. Tried after a few day and again stomach upset.I gave these to my mother and she is fine with them just not for me. Enjoy Mercola products usually and Iherb gives great service and Delivery always goes smoothly.

Everything I need

Reviewer2733623により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

multi vitamin plus

Reviewer1562721により Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

hard to say just something you take organic hopefully doing some good

Back for more!!

Reviewer2983302により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2862330により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16