JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Back for more!!

Reviewer2983302により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

caused exhaustion and headaches

4670544523917836949により Oct 28, 2014 に掲載

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

Great Multivitamin

Reviewer1975552により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Not for me

MarieMRにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

This is a superior product as far as ingredients are concerned it provides just about everything one needs but something did not agree with me, stomach upset. Tried after a few day and again stomach upset.I gave these to my mother and she is fine with them just not for me. Enjoy Mercola products usually and Iherb gives great service and Delivery always goes smoothly.

Okay..

Reviewer1352709により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

Not so Good!

Reviewer2520119により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

These appear to have not agreed with me! First time ever user of Dr. Mercola products. I've not felt good since starting these Dr.Mercola line of supplements. I will be returning all unopened bottles for credit.

Reviewer2862330により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

Everything I need

Reviewer2733623により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Reviewer2623026により Jun 23, 2014 に掲載

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Respected Brand

Reviewer1265144により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

I would trust any supplement that Dr. Mercola puts out. He stands for quality in every aspect! I like WHOLE FOODS being used, the only way to go!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22