JA

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Cannot be more pure

DinaB123により Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. Unlike ubiquinone, ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is highly bioactive, it does not require prior conversion in the body. Since we lose the natural ability to convert ubiquinone with age, older individuals should take ubiquinol for maximum effect. Pricey, but is is worth it.

. Ubiquinol

Reviewer2411129により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

This product hurt my stomach so badly.

Very good.

Nemo67により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

First time i use this kind of Ubiquinol,following dr Mercola suggestions. taking two pills per day (breakfast and lunch) i feel more energetic. Very glad there are no fillers,blinders or stearates!

Ubiquiol

Reviewer2033686により May 07, 2014 に掲載

I did a lot of research online on ubiquinol vs coq10 and decided to take ubiquinol. I feel more energetic. My only problem with it is that the gelatin capsules are made from fish. I am going to finish this bottle and go with a different brand that doesn't use gelatin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dr Mercola says its the best

Reviewer2303362により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

I trust Dr Mercola so happy to recommend his CoQ10, only time will tell if its working on the inside to keep me young!!

Good product!

5324906513910600069により Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

It's nice to find a product line that you can trust, and I do trust the Mercola name to provide the best products available. I've read many articles concerning the benefits of adding CoQ10 to your supplement regime and, as I understand it, research has made clear that if you are over 25 years of age, you should be taking Ubiquinol rather than simply taking CoQ10. I've been pleased with the results which for me has been a boost in energy as well as (hopefully) protecting against the damage caused by free radicals which is hard to determine because they can't be seen.

ubiquinol

Reviewer1562721により Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

did not really notice any thing

Not For Me!

MarieMRにより Nov 10, 2013 に掲載

This gave me a tummy ache. Went back to good old CoQ10 tablets. Gave these to my mum who did not get a tummy ache but she does not feel they gave her more energy. Iherb has provided me with fast delivery and packs products very carefully. Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule!

MilanVacekCZにより Nov 14, 2013 に掲載

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule! Much more effective than regular CO-Q10

A great preparation

5715744709560861053により May 21, 2016 に掲載

No issues with taking supplement tried others but this could be the best

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12