JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Finaly found it!

Reviewer1680609により Apr 26, 2012 に掲載

This is the purest, cleanest whey you will find Anywhere!! It meets all of my criteria. It comes from grass fed cows, the cows are an A2 herd, and it's undenatured.

Digestible

Reviewer1385103により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

I usually have trouble with dairy products but this is easy for my body to digest.

excellent

Korutherapyにより Apr 13, 2014 に掲載

highly recommend this Protein Powder. Very good quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Absolutely the best tasting and mixing protein out there

4880031447108404173により May 09, 2014 に掲載

Look no further as this is THE best quality whey protein you'll find. Tastes great and mixes completely into milk with no hint of sliminess. Could probably eat it with a spoon just like that.

This is excellent!

Reviewer1631757により Dec 25, 2012 に掲載

I take at least 3/4 of a measure with my yogurt mixture and add some water too, but also make sure i drink enuf water etc. If not, i do get more thirsty. I often take half a measure more later on. This made a difference the first day I took it, as when i lay down in bed at night i did not get the initial pain I get from my hip injury. This was very interesting, and coincides exactly with taking the whey. It could also have been from B vitamins taken at the same time, but i don't think so, as i have taken Bs before.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5425788856778360287により Mar 11, 2015 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

Excellent

zulfu77により Nov 17, 2014 に掲載

Very good protein, taste is good especially when it mixes with milk. Love it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mixes well- adds creamy texture

Reviewer1830355により Aug 21, 2016 に掲載

Quality whey protein! It mixes well in my morning greens and fruit smoothie and adds a creamy texture.

Excellent whey....

Reviewer1983035により Oct 02, 2014 に掲載

..on to my second tub....I mix it with a favourite chocolate flavour just to add some extra protein. Also I use this for my protein balls.

not bad

4685050861428021435により Oct 30, 2016 に掲載

Good product this ones best tasting vanilla one was horrible .. Immunopro whey is also a good brand by allergy research...this lasts about 2-3 weeks expensive but helps take at night time to curb hunger

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11