Dr. Mercola, Miracle Whey, Protein Powder, Original, 1 lb (454 g)

¥ 3384.43
5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Finaly found it!

Posted by Reviewer1680609 From Georgia on Apr 26, 2012

This is the purest, cleanest whey you will find Anywhere!! It meets all of my criteria. It comes from grass fed cows, the cows are an A2 herd, and it's undenatured.

Digestible

Posted by Reviewer1385103 From California on Oct 10, 2012

I usually have trouble with dairy products but this is easy for my body to digest.

This is excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1631757 From New Zealand on Dec 25, 2012

I take at least 3/4 of a measure with my yogurt mixture and add some water too, but also make sure i drink enuf water etc. If not, i do get more thirsty. I often take half a measure more later on. This made a difference the first day I took it, as when i lay down in bed at night i did not get the initial pain I get from my hip injury. This was very interesting, and coincides exactly with taking the whey. It could also have been from B vitamins taken at the same time, but i don't think so, as i have taken Bs before.

excellent

Posted by 5355862592721810958 on Apr 13, 2014

highly recommend this Protein Powder. Very good quality.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST