Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil, 60 Licaps Capsules

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Taking Krill oil AND fish oil

Posted by DAB598 From California on Feb 05, 2012

This stuff is supposedly better absorbed because of the additional phospholipids. Fine, but Now's Neptune Krill Oil is ten times the dosage for a lower price; I'm going back to that.

Unique product

Posted by Reviewer1723143 From New Jersey on Mar 04, 2012

I love that I can get the high-antioxidant Omega 3 krill in a fish gelatin capsule (as opposed to pork or even beef). To me the last batch of capsules appeared less full than the previous, not sure why.... Some fishy aftermath which I don't mind too much, but if you're sensitive to fishiness you might might not like this.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by blancmange From Croatia on Sep 06, 2013

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

Happy as always!

Posted by 5522083972844193899 on Jul 04, 2013

I've been ordering from Dr. Mercola for years and as always am happy with this product. I was very impressed with the fast delivery from iherbs even when shipping to Canada.

White hair begone

Posted by Reviewer1929891 From Minnesota on Sep 17, 2013

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »