JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Quality

GraceHopeにより Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

The absolute best quality krill oil in the natural supplement market. Excellent omega supplement and works wonders compared to fish oil. This has helped tremendously with inflammation, joint pain, muscle pain and lifts the brain fog. We notice the difference when we run out, the fogginess and pain returns almost immediately. My husband takes this krill oil and I take Mercola's krill oil for women that has evening primrose oil.

Good product NO FILLERS!

5534303202323310979により Jan 11, 2016 に掲載

My daughter takes these and she is very happy with them, Now I will try them for the first time. Thanks iherb for wonderful customer service and fast delivery!

Good Krill

MarieMRにより Jan 10, 2016 に掲載

I like that this krill has nothing added to it and it has no smell as the capsules really seem to keep the oxygen out of caps thus rancidity is less likely. No side effects from taking these.Will order these again and again.iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thanks!

Love this Krill oil!

momsavingsにより May 26, 2015 に掲載

Right after using this product, I felt more energy while I was practicing dancing! Normally soon I would have got fatigue and feet stiffness with pain from the back of my feet. It didn't happen and has not happened since I started taking this Krill oil. I had it with Hawaii BioAstin astaxanthin together, my health situation and my skin got improved noticeably. I also bought 180 casules Krill Oil to my parents. They feel more energy!

Well, it tastes fish!

Reviewer1190860により May 20, 2015 に掲載

Difficult to say if it works...

Best out there

Reviewer1139510により May 18, 2015 に掲載

A tad pricy but no fishy smell or aftertaste

Super supplement!

5551709581527236582により May 01, 2015 に掲載

Outstanding quality and benefits. I'll be sticking with this brand of krill.

Peace of Mind

5284938744770018242により Apr 10, 2015 に掲載

I trust Dr Mercola products. Knowing that I am receiving one of the best supplement in the market. By the way, a special mention to iHerb. I like your reliability and professionalism in handling my shipment. Prompt and efficient. I will definitely deal with iHerb from now onward.

Super!

5275551033673492805により Mar 09, 2015 に掲載

Love it!

seems very good

Reviewer1631757により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30