JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Sherryn

Reviewer1102544により May 03, 2016 に掲載

I feel I may have to increase my dosage of this product, - but that may well be because of the progression of my problem.

Great anti-inflammatory properties

HealthyAndFitにより Dec 05, 2015 に掲載

My husband has achy joints in winter and this product has been excellent to reduce inflammation. Definitely feeling it after a couple of weeks of not using it! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Shirin

5492748722179292755により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

Recommended by my Doctor for inflammation and have had good results with one month's use

this product is great!

5763411816725656350により Mar 30, 2015 に掲載

take it with fat containing meal. otherwise it is a bit problematic.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Always amazing

5135542798461398748により Jul 29, 2014 に掲載

I use it as needed for sore muscles after workouts. Seems to recover much faster.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better and safer alternative to pain killers, but contains magnesium stearate and modified cellulose.

Leioneにより Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

What makes this product better that other curcu min supplements is that each curcu minoid molecule is individually complexed with molecules of phosphatidylcholine, a major component of biological membranes, which significantly increases its bioactivity, because curcu min naturally has very poor bioavailability stemming from its poor absorption, rapid metabolism, and rapid systemic elimination. Due to the unique composition of its molecules, this product becomes especially beneficial in treating such inflammatory conditions as arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, viral infections, colds, flu, fever, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, upset stomach, stomach ulcers, colitis, HIV, uveitis, Alzheimer's disease, scabies, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, cancer, stress, depression, as well as many others. It reduces inflammation by targeting multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway at the molecular level and blocking a molecule that travels into the nuclei of cells and turns on genes related to inflammation, boosts and strengthens the immune system, stimulates the activity of the body’s antioxidant enzymes and neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function by increasing the levels of brain derived neurotrophic factor (the hormone responsible for it), improves eye health, aids digestion, relieves nausea and bloating, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood sugar spikes, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease by improving the function of the endothelium (the lining of the blood vessels) and reducing inflammation and oxidation, helps maintain healthy joints, alleviates the symptoms of depression, slows down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by clearing Amyloid plaques responsible for its onset, and can even fight cancer by inhibiting the growth of tumors and cancerous cells and blood vessels in them. It's a pretty good product. I used it instead of painkillers after my wisdom teeth removal surgery and it actually worked. It's much safer and has fewer side effects that traditional pain killers. The only thing I don't like about it is that it contains magnesium stearate and modified cellulose. Magnesium stearate is a lubricant used to prevent capsules from sticking to each other or the equipment being used, which creates a biofilm in the body and blocks the body from absorbing the necessary nutrients. Modified cellulose is chemically treated. Obviously, they're used almost everywhere and there are much more dangerous ingredients in traditional painkillers, but this product would be much safer without these ingredients.

28 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not so pleased

Reviewer1812679により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

I didn't see it first time I ordered it but then I noticed it contains MODIFIED cellulose. I don't stick anything in my mouth which has "modified" stuff in it. Now I order from Now Foods.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Doctor's Best, Meriva! good!

lovelyBunnyにより Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

Very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5681139084640545716により Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

This product does seem to have an effect on inflammatory pain, however, I have had some stomach cramping when taking it. I will continue to take it and pay attention to times of day/with or without food, etc. to see if there is a better way for me to be taking it for best effect with least stomach upset.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for immune system

4754671892579209930により Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

I have found this product great for the immune system, it helps keep me well. This was referred to me by my naturopath.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています