JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Heavy detox = be careful

Reviewer1841961により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

I bought this because I read somewhere that these type of enzymes will go out and scavenge for toxins. Whoever wrote that was right on the money. Recently bitten by a kissing bug, I could tell the venom was hanging out in my body. It was two weeks before I figured out I could send something in there, like proteolytic enzymes, to break up the toxins and get them out of there. This made me detox like no tomorrow - I felt like crud the entire time. It works great! Take on empty stomach - enzymes work on food first and blood stream second.

Excellent!! Wonderful!!

Reviewer3050558により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

Wow, made a huge difference right away! Was going to bed with headaches and waking up with them. That went away in the first day or so taking these wonderful enzymes. I've tried a few other proteolytic enzymes. These have been the BEST so far! I'm starting my days off much better now...looking forward instead of groggy and in pain from inflammation. Great stuff! Thanks IHerb for making customer reviews available or I wouldn't have known about this.

Digestive Support

Reviewer1893016により May 22, 2008 に掲載

Even though I restrict my diet to primarily organic, nutritionist-recommended foods, I frequently feel bloated and struggle to rest at night. When I take these proteolytic enzymes before bed, I have a more comfortable night's rest and don't wake up feeling bloated.

Great product!

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

I can feel it working! Whenever I start taking these after a long break I get a headache. I think it's because my body is removing waste. After couple of days they make me feel much better! I think enzymes are the best thing one can take! There actually are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

WoW!

Reviewer3102319により Sep 26, 2012 に掲載

Ive had great results taking these, along with Serrapeptase and Wobenzym so i cant be sure which one has done the job but I have benefited immensely from them. Painful crunchy shoulder has eased considerably, so i can be sure it was inflammation that is the problem. I just need to find out what is causing the inflammation now while the enzymes keep it down. Im so relieved! No side effects to speak of. Some lumpy, cellulite like material on my arms has disappeared too (I'm male, 46 years old) It appears that if you take these before eating, they help with digesting proteins, but if you take them on an empty stomach, they clean up your body of old deposits and bit of proteins that shouldn't be there! Bonus!

Very Satisfied

RubiesHealthにより Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

It clears up my son's teenage acne more effectively than neem, red clover, yellow dock, parasite cleanse. I'm adding Milk Thistle, artichoke n dandelion root combination soon to further strengthen his liver.

pain decreased

Reviewer1505122により Feb 04, 2011 に掲載

cut vicodan use by half; pain reduced in lower back

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The most effective supplement for pain

MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOUにより Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

I had pain on her shoulder and neck due to an injury. I had been on steroid injections and pain killers. Unfortunately they did not work except giving serious side effects. Thanks to Best Proteolytic Enzymes, the inflammation and pain are completely gone. I continue taking Best Proteolytic Enzymes for its other health benefits such as cancer and gum disease prevention.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Never knew this stuff existed

Reviewer1462242により May 06, 2012 に掲載

It works and helps with my regularity and weight loss.

Not what I expected

Reviewer1218293により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

I've been trying different enzymes, Zymessence and Wobenzyme N to be exact, and this brand is far inferior to what I've tried. I have chronic pain and inflammation, and even at 6 a day the Doctor's Best were not effective for me. I will go back to one of the other two!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 53