JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

e-mail from manufacturer and review !

Unseenhawkにより Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

After reading some reviews regarding HPMCP (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Phthalate) I contacted Doctor's Best and this is their reply (Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We can confirm that we have discontinued the use of (HPMCP) enteric coating. The enteric coating used for Doctor’s Best Proteolytic Enzymes is phthalate free and composed of ingredients that are approved food additives or have self-affirmed GRAS status .. end of reply.) about Proteolytic Enzymes "systemic enzymes" they're great for general health as an immune system booster, autoimmune diseases, inflammation/pain, allergy, detox this is my favorite supplement, the concentration and the price of this product is more than right compared to other brands and on top of that it's enteric coated capsules so they will be absorbed in the small intestine rather than the stomach .. make sure to take it on empty stomach otherwise it will be a waste as a digestive enzyme !هذي إنزيمات تستخدم لزيادة المناعة و معالجة الإلتهابات و الآلآم و عملية الديتوكس يجب أن تؤخذ على معدة فارغة.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excema

4898831354857933341により May 27, 2015 に掲載

I have severe evzema This product at 3 x 3 tablets works but beware. It makes you break out first with red lumps under skin first then takes away itch and after about a month clears the skin Excellent product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bought it for my brother who is sufferiing from inflamed keloids

adamusesにより May 17, 2015 に掲載

Bought it for my brother who is sufferiing from inflamed keloids

Marvellous Enzymes

5246736557171104960により Feb 07, 2015 に掲載

After 3 months of chronic back and sciatica pain, I tried the Proteolytic Enzymes, as I read in another web page how they can be god to get rid I'd nasties in the body. I was a bit sceptical at first, as I haven't used supplements before, but I really do believe they have had some impact. Along with pain management techniques from Physio, Doctor and following an Epidural, I feel better than I have in a very long time, even prior to the onset of chronic pain. I just have an overall feeling of being healthier on the inside.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

always good for those with skin allergies

5194618313136287497により Nov 15, 2014 に掲載

Needless to say, I almost consider this the cure to for allergies.. Not that I'm able to eat the food I'm allergic to in regular amounts yet... Will slowly introduce the allergens to finally re tune my system with the help of these proteolytics! Life saver!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The most effective supplement for pain

MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOUにより Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

I had pain on her shoulder and neck due to an injury. I had been on steroid injections and pain killers. Unfortunately they did not work except giving serious side effects. Thanks to Best Proteolytic Enzymes, the inflammation and pain are completely gone. I continue taking Best Proteolytic Enzymes for its other health benefits such as cancer and gum disease prevention.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love these enzymes

5083968428010857048により Sep 06, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking these enzymes now for a couple of weeks twice a day along with Nattokinaise. I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. I am constantly getting inflamed with almost any social or public contact which leaves lumps up both arms and across my chest, a direct result from mobile phones, towers and Wi-Fi. I haven't found a cure yet so management of this condition has been all I can do. These enzymes and the Natto have improved my recovery time from 2 weeks - 3 months - down to one week in severe cases and sometimes overnight with less exposure. My blood is not thickening as it was, I can breathe better, and my energy is staying good. I love this product, its a great combination of Proteolytic/Systemic enzymes.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good but not the best

Reviewer1023174により Aug 08, 2014 に掲載

I like the product...good enzymes and good quantity of serrapeptidase, but i dont like the coating...HPMCP.... that means phtalates on every pill. Please dr best there must be a better way to do the pills!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very effective to reduce inflammation

MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWSにより Apr 21, 2014 に掲載

Recently I had an injury. So I bought the supplement to reduce pain, inflammation and to speed recovery. It turned out that proteolytic enzymes are indeed very effective. Now I had fully recovered. The only “side effect” is the enzymes seem also help with the health of my gum.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

USED FOR MY DOG

MarieMRにより Nov 10, 2013 に掲載

My dog had problems with back legs so I used this product with a few other vitamin and it seemed to fix her problem. Iherb service is great!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 50