JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Heavy detox = be careful

29 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1841961により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

I bought this because I read somewhere that these type of enzymes will go out and scavenge for toxins. Whoever wrote that was right on the money. Recently bitten by a kissing bug, I could tell the venom was hanging out in my body. It was two weeks before I figured out I could send something in there, like proteolytic enzymes, to break up the toxins and get them out of there. This made me detox like no tomorrow - I felt like crud the entire time. It works great! Take on empty stomach - enzymes work on food first and blood stream second.

Excellent!! Wonderful!!

21 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3050558により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

Wow, made a huge difference right away! Was going to bed with headaches and waking up with them. That went away in the first day or so taking these wonderful enzymes. I've tried a few other proteolytic enzymes. These have been the BEST so far! I'm starting my days off much better now...looking forward instead of groggy and in pain from inflammation. Great stuff! Thanks IHerb for making customer reviews available or I wouldn't have known about this.

Digestive Support

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1893016により May 22, 2008 に掲載

Even though I restrict my diet to primarily organic, nutritionist-recommended foods, I frequently feel bloated and struggle to rest at night. When I take these proteolytic enzymes before bed, I have a more comfortable night's rest and don't wake up feeling bloated.

Great product!

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

I can feel it working! Whenever I start taking these after a long break I get a headache. I think it's because my body is removing waste. After couple of days they make me feel much better! I think enzymes are the best thing one can take! There actually are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

WoW!

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3102319により Sep 26, 2012 に掲載

Ive had great results taking these, along with Serrapeptase and Wobenzym so i cant be sure which one has done the job but I have benefited immensely from them. Painful crunchy shoulder has eased considerably, so i can be sure it was inflammation that is the problem. I just need to find out what is causing the inflammation now while the enzymes keep it down. Im so relieved! No side effects to speak of. Some lumpy, cellulite like material on my arms has disappeared too (I'm male, 46 years old) It appears that if you take these before eating, they help with digesting proteins, but if you take them on an empty stomach, they clean up your body of old deposits and bit of proteins that shouldn't be there! Bonus!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 49