JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase 30 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1346541により Mar 11, 2008 に掲載

I really thank the Lord for allowing to find such a product!!!!!!!!! I had a blood clot in my right leg and didn't want to go in the hospital. I kept the faith and ordered the nattokinase because my leg was so big and swollen. To make a long story short. Nattokinase dissolved my blood clot and my swelling went down in a matter of days!!!!!!! So I will continue to order this product to keep me from having blood clots. This product saved me thousands of dollars by keeping me out of the hospital. This product is great for anybody that has had heart attacks or strokes or to prevent from having them. And I know what I'm talking about because I've been on Coumadin and everything.

Works well. Good price.

KimNeblettにより Apr 19, 2008 に掲載

I noticed better circulation to my face and feet almost immediately. My rosacea seems to be clearing up slowly and steadily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Product meets research requirements!

Reviewer2941234により Feb 01, 2007 に掲載

This is THE very type of Nattokinase that is used in research trials. It really does what the research shows. I've had excellent results! And the price is unbelievable! It's the obvious choice!

Good Product

Reviewer3009488により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

My husband uses this to help control blood pressure. Quality product at reasonable cost.

THE BEST!!!

Reviewer1243341により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Ran out of this and within a few days my feet and legs were back to hurting and swelling up. I cannot believe the difference this has made in the quality of my life and I will never be without!

Just like aspirin

Honest-Reviewsにより Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

This stuff is just like aspirin but without the bleeding stomach highly recommended it will get your blood flowing.

great value

Reviewer2174968により Dec 20, 2008 に掲載

keeps the blood flowing

Natto

Reviewer2140768により Sep 04, 2008 に掲載

Product is very well priced and seems to be as effective as more expensive natto formulae.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for your health and tumors

Reviewer3038558により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

make me feel much better

To avoid blood clots

Reviewer3151270により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

I took this during and after substantial varicose vein treatment to avoid blood clots. I also used it for two long haul flights that were straight after each other.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 44