JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

not impressed

4755161039465170792により Mar 19, 2016 に掲載

didn't help me with my acne at all.

Strong smell

4944822616936484273により Feb 01, 2016 に掲載

This face wash has a very strong smell and made my skin feel very dry. I have dry skin already due to acne medications so it just wasn't for me.

Dries out my skin

5724806076267004370により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

Good cleanser, but not suitable for my skin.

Smell too strong

5187555499815147876により Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

I knew this product had tea tree in it before buying so I shouldn't be surprised at the strong smell and tingle but I just really didn't like it. God forbid you get it in your nose by accident, it hurts a lot! Overall, gives your skin a nice clean feel but won't purchase again. I found the smell to be really overpowering.

face wash review

5429553688250557299により Dec 12, 2014 に掲載

This wash smells very strongly of tea tree essence, and I happen not to like the smell (if you like it, though, you should be happy). I find it dries my skin a bit too much. If I forget to put cream on it after washing, it's kind of uncomfortable.

Strong smell

5208658944380779091により Nov 03, 2014 に掲載

I bought this based on all the good reviews it has and have just started using it. I was immediately put off by the smell. It smells very herbal upon application although it goes off once washed off. It foams well for something so liquidy. It leaves my skin feeling tight, I would say that it's drying, but kinda like squeaky. I don't know if it'll work for my skin in the long run since I am prone to breakouts. Will just finish this bottle and don't think I will buy it again.

Not for everyone

miaumiauにより Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

I ordered this product because it was rated so highly. I have a sensitive, but combinated skin (very hard to find good skin products for my skin). This one wasnt for me. The product would propably be good for someone with very oily skin but my skin did dry out everytime I used this product. Shame because this product lasts very long, nice ingrenties, smell is good and has a nice package.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes my skin really dry

4896942278735440423により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

i will not purchase this item again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Too liquid and weird smell

4636262887067227390により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

This cleanser clean actually really well the face but it too liquid and the smell of this product is very strong and weird so it's not convenient to use.

I won't buy again

5434945464114364524により Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

This product is ok. It has a very strong smell and with the tea tree oil in you have to be really careful around your eyes and mouth, which is a bit annoying for a face wash. I won't buy it again. I find it dries my skin out a bit too much and I have combination skin.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28