JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice product.Bottle sucks.

Reviewer3182800により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

The bottle mechanism does not dispense the stuff at all. Do not waste your money

soap

Reviewer2164030により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

a bit dissapointed by this washer cause it's foam irritate my eyes the same way as I'd wash face with regular soap. Will use this to end but not order again.

i want gel-cleanser!!!

Reviewer1712655により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

this is not gel cleanser, similarly water or lotion! very-very-very liquid and pinching my eye

Just Okay

Reviewer1337090により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

Although it is natural, the inexpensive price isn't worth it for me. I'll stick to spending more for organic products that deliver better results. This face wash didn't help my complexion at all.

Same

4684524850903493792により Jan 09, 2013 に掲載

No comment

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

What I got from using this product.

4633936726467990308により Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

Cleaned my face great. Even dried up some breakouts I had and made them noticeably smaller. After of day 4 of using this product (my bf was using it too) we both broke out in a rash on our face. Nothing major but it was itchy and felt tight and little red dots started to appear. My face has been recovering from this but I have not used it since. I may wait till my skin is completely clear till I even attempt to use it again.

Did not work for me

5087175047643040898により Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

This product sadly did not work for me :( I found it to be extremely drying, and that my skin was being stripped from natural oils. I am a professional face and body artist, and I find this really helpful to remove green paint stains from my skin, so I still keep it in the shower.

Too strong

4967155602911411554により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

This soap smells lovely of tea tree, ..and is probably good for people with oily skin. But this soap was too hard on my sensitive skin. It made me extremely dry

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you like " cleany sticky "....

5113757703986533000により Jun 06, 2014 に掲載

Unfortunately, this cleanser did not suit me at all. He does quiet good his job of cleansing without not hurting the skin BUT it's let your skin oddly sticky.

So so product.

4677616016077121536により Jul 11, 2014 に掲載

I have oily & combination skin.. But I feels like it's not working for me. Will not buy it again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28