JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Derma E, バニラビーン・クレンジングムース、年齢に逆らうフェイシャルクレンザー、6 fl oz (175 ml) (Discontinued Item)

カスタマーの評価

商品 1 - 5 の合計 57

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I am a DermaE convert

Reviewer2454698により Jan 21, 2009 に掲載

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

No dry skin- finally!

Reviewer1935766により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

excellent!!!

Reviewer3067816により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

I love it!!! only one what doesn`t grawn in my eyes and perfectly remove my makeup!!! and i`m tried so many from this page, but this is the best!! even relatively more expensive then other, but i will it again and again!!

Smells great.

SonjaTにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

Does it's job. Like it.

4997023828823766563により Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

商品 1 - 5 の合計 57