JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I am a DermaE convert

Reviewer2454698により 1 21, 2009 に掲載

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

No dry skin- finally!

Reviewer1935766により 7 14, 2009 に掲載

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

excellent!!!

Reviewer3067816により 1 26, 2012 に掲載

I love it!!! only one what doesn`t grawn in my eyes and perfectly remove my makeup!!! and i`m tried so many from this page, but this is the best!! even relatively more expensive then other, but i will it again and again!!

Smells great.

SonjaTにより 7 01, 2012 に掲載

Does it's job. Like it.

4997023828823766563により 1 01, 2013 に掲載

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

부드러워여

Reviewer2177765により 12 26, 2012 に掲載

유분을 적당히 남겨주는 느낌이 겨울용 세안제로 딱이예요. 가벼운 메이컵 정도는 지워져요. 가격대비 참 괜찮은 제품 같습니다.

Nice.

Reviewer1582777により 10 07, 2009 に掲載

Probably a bit too perfumed for me - if you like a sweet fragrant face wash, this is the one for you. You only need to use a little, it's silky, foams up well, cleanses nicely, does the job.

Great

Reviewer2194427により 11 10, 2009 に掲載

I love this product, my face feels better already after few weeks using it

works well

Reviewer1014892により 12 20, 2009 に掲載

this product has a wonderfull smell. it goes on nicely on my face and leaves it clean without drying it out.

It's a *new* favorite!

Reviewer2875067により 1 03, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this cleanser for 3 weeks and it is fabulous...my skin feels silky soft and the smell is delicious!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57