JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I am a DermaE convert

Reviewer2454698により Jan 21, 2009 に掲載

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

No dry skin- finally!

Reviewer1935766により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

excellent!!!

Reviewer3067816により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

I love it!!! only one what doesn`t grawn in my eyes and perfectly remove my makeup!!! and i`m tried so many from this page, but this is the best!! even relatively more expensive then other, but i will it again and again!!

Smells great.

SonjaTにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

Does it's job. Like it.

4997023828823766563により Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

부드러워여

Reviewer2177765により Dec 26, 2012 に掲載

유분을 적당히 남겨주는 느낌이 겨울용 세안제로 딱이예요. 가벼운 메이컵 정도는 지워져요. 가격대비 참 괜찮은 제품 같습니다.

Nice.

Reviewer1582777により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

Probably a bit too perfumed for me - if you like a sweet fragrant face wash, this is the one for you. You only need to use a little, it's silky, foams up well, cleanses nicely, does the job.

Great

Reviewer2194427により Nov 10, 2009 に掲載

I love this product, my face feels better already after few weeks using it

works well

Reviewer1014892により Dec 20, 2009 に掲載

this product has a wonderfull smell. it goes on nicely on my face and leaves it clean without drying it out.

It's a *new* favorite!

Reviewer2875067により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this cleanser for 3 weeks and it is fabulous...my skin feels silky soft and the smell is delicious!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57