JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

4632872916144094073により Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My dogs love it and their fur is soft

stylomiloforeverにより Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

The outward signs are softer and shinier fur.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good quality, decent price.

ShelleyPにより Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

My three large dogs have been eating these vitamins for about a year now, and seem to be doing very well on them. They love the taste and look on them as a treat food. Two of the dogs tend to swallow them whole, so I break them up into smaller pieces and mix in their food rather than hand feeding them.

Dancing Paws

4664468449266970051により Dec 18, 2012 に掲載

Good !

Dog enjoyed it

HealthyGuyにより Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

My dog enjoyed this treat. It has a good amount of vitamins and minerals in it. It's especially good if your dog is going through stress for any reason (operation, sickness, being left alone for too long). It's also great if you cook your dog's food yourself, to make sure he's getting enough vitamins.

My dogs love it!

Reviewer1023846により May 21, 2012 に掲載

Good as always, my dogs just look forward to this healthy (and apparently very palatable too) treat after each meal. Will keep ordering it from iHerb.com!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dancing Paws, Daily Multi Vitamin & Mineral for Dogs, 180 Chewable Wafers (DAP-11018)

Reviewer1796616により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

The dog eats these wafers with pleasure, it is very convenient to feed them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My elder dog on chemo loves this and it gives her energy

Reviewer1258816により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

My dog is 12 years old and is on a preventative dose of chemo until May. I wanted to insure she would have enough vitamins and minerals during this time period so I started her on Dancing Paws as it's highly rated. She loves it and she has a ton of energy -- just like a young dog. I think all dogs of all ages should be on this product.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excellent

Reviewer1391591により Nov 19, 2011 に掲載

My dog loves that !

Spunky Dogs

Reviewer1654972により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

Dogs are enjoying these vitamins as a treat and seem to have more energy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28