JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

BB吃了後感覺非常不錯

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

HealthlifeHKにより Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

我家的仔仔之前胃口非常不好,吃了後,明顯胃口好了,晚上睡眠也好了,不再經常醒了。 補充一下:之前我是在國內淘寶買的,擔心是假貨,買了回來後不敢吃,現在終於放心了!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

It is a lifesaver in my house for my kid

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GVN-FiveFourSixにより Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

My daughter started her colicy/fussy stage at about 2 weeks. After one day on Culturelle, she was a different child. It is a lifesaver in my house. She is 2 1/2 months now and even when she is fussy for another reason - she is much easier to console because of the Culturelle. I love my happy baby and the extra rest I get because of this product. I recommend to every mother with a colic-y baby. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

funny poop

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1095723により May 01, 2011 に掲載

This is easy to mix into food and has no discernible taste or odor (I tried it). I usually mix this into my toddler's yoghurt for breakfast. I really don't know if it helps with the immune system cos my toddler still gets the flu. However, I do notice that my kid's poop seems turns green while on the probiotics, which is kind of odd.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not crazy about this probiotic..

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1576635により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

I have been using probiotics for a long time and I give my toddler probiotics regularly. I don't really like this probiotic because it does not seem to help when she has diarrhea during the rare tummy flu. Her recovery rate is marked different when I use Biogaia drops or even Lactofort (which I heard is not using live cultures). With the steeper price, I would expect Culturelle to work at least on par with these other brands.

The only one with Lacto GG

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3203446により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

The only probiotic with the GG bacteria that is proven to help with dental health. Love it!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 44