JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

BB吃了後感覺非常不錯

HealthlifeHKにより Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

我家的仔仔之前胃口非常不好,吃了後,明顯胃口好了,晚上睡眠也好了,不再經常醒了。 補充一下:之前我是在國內淘寶買的,擔心是假貨,買了回來後不敢吃,現在終於放心了!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It is a lifesaver in my house for my kid

GVN-FiveFourSixにより Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

My daughter started her colicy/fussy stage at about 2 weeks. After one day on Culturelle, she was a different child. It is a lifesaver in my house. She is 2 1/2 months now and even when she is fussy for another reason - she is much easier to console because of the Culturelle. I love my happy baby and the extra rest I get because of this product. I recommend to every mother with a colic-y baby. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

funny poop

Reviewer1095723により May 01, 2011 に掲載

This is easy to mix into food and has no discernible taste or odor (I tried it). I usually mix this into my toddler's yoghurt for breakfast. I really don't know if it helps with the immune system cos my toddler still gets the flu. However, I do notice that my kid's poop seems turns green while on the probiotics, which is kind of odd.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not crazy about this probiotic..

Reviewer1576635により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

I have been using probiotics for a long time and I give my toddler probiotics regularly. I don't really like this probiotic because it does not seem to help when she has diarrhea during the rare tummy flu. Her recovery rate is marked different when I use Biogaia drops or even Lactofort (which I heard is not using live cultures). With the steeper price, I would expect Culturelle to work at least on par with these other brands.

The only one with Lacto GG

Reviewer3203446により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

The only probiotic with the GG bacteria that is proven to help with dental health. Love it!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1359570により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

My boy digestive issue shown improvement after a week of consumption. Will recommend my friends to this

It works

Reviewer1694860により Nov 06, 2010 に掲載

A good way to relieve my kid's tummy troubles.

Increase the appetite

4855219408682131093により Dec 06, 2015 に掲載

This probiotic works well on my boy who is 2 years old plus now. We notice his appetite is increased a lot after we serve him daily. We will order it again.

It's what i want!