JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Waste of money!

Reviewer1007082により May 16, 2011 に掲載

I was looking for something that will keep me dry while I run around in the Army uniform (it does get hot and humid in VA so much that my jacket gets wet under arms. I read all reviews and was psyched about this product. But it's a total disaster... I've applied it under arms right after shower, put my t-shirt on, was brushing my teeth and noticed that my t-shirt was soaking wet under arms! It didn't keep me dry even for 5 minutes!

I don't like it

Reviewer3324415により Aug 07, 2010 に掲載

This product is not totally natural is made from ammonium alum and not potassiun alum.

Still Searching

Reviewer2986802により Nov 26, 2008 に掲載

Great idea however did not work for me I'm still on the search for help with my underarm problem

Awful

Reviewer1062580により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

This deoderant does not work AT ALL. I have to change brands of deoderant constantly because deoderants stop working after just a few weeks. I was recommended this deoderant by a dermatologist after I developed a swollen arm pit gland from other brands of roll on deoderants. I gave it a shot but it did nothing. By 10am every day I started to smell. Not only that, but at times the smell got so bad and I was so self conscious that I had to go in the bathroom, remove my shirt, and towel off my arm pits with hot soapy water just so I could get through the rest of the day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

this doesn't work for me

Reviewer1041877により Nov 08, 2009 に掲載

It works for a couple of hours, but in the late afternoon i can smell body odor...

Poor odor control

Reviewer2331009により Oct 31, 2010 に掲載

I'm not happy with this product at all and I plan on replacing it with my next order. I've used it for 3 months now and it simply doesn't control under-arm odor well enough for me. I'm a 35 yr old man, not an athlete, but I'm active in the gym. As few as 3 hours after application, I notice body odor. I don't recommend this product at all.

Poor effect

Reviewer2446624により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

This didn't work at all, I was disappointed. I also think that this was difficult to use.

Complete WASTE of money

Reviewer1473223により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

This does not work AT ALL. I am really disappointed.

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

Reviewer1267930により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

disapointed

Reviewer2330806により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

for me its not working at all. Expected better, its a shame...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10