JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

What I got was not green coffee bean extract

Reviewer2484140により Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

I received my order yesterday and decided to open up the Creative green coffee bean pure extract capsules, as what I read on past reviews and that they did not look right. Well it is definitely NOT green coffee bean extract! It taste like carob with sugar in it. I can even see crystals of sugar and the power taste very sweet. Green coffee is not sweet in any way! Luckily IHerb is going to refund my money.

Great Results!!!

4728091137875949237により Aug 16, 2012 に掲載

I LOVE this prooduct! I started taking it, kept the same routine I've been using, same diet same workout. And after maintaining the same weight for 5 months, I started these and within 5 weeks I lost 4lb. A lot to me when I have been fine with just maintaining. Gives me energy, I do not drink any kind of caffeine ever and this has no jumpiness effects at all! Works for me!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A complete utter waste of money

4772203157604780162により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

These do nothing at all. I took them and actually gained weight. Not pleased. Going to try a different brand. I opened up the capsules and to me they didn't taste like the genuine product. Complete waste of money!

works great

4723740022534849774により Dec 14, 2012 に掲載

I really like the green coffee bean extract. It has helped me shed fat even when I haven't had time to excercise, and of course, even more when I do!

It really works !

Ruby64により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. Read it all in "naturalnews.com" I lost 2 pounds every week. I feel the fat burning away. Great product ! The only thing that bothers me is the price,should be a bit cheaper.

Confused

Reviewer1406326により Sep 05, 2012 に掲載

Not sure if it really works!

very strong

4810875732275727617により Sep 05, 2013 に掲載

made me dizzy

Doesnt work

4766521122168879065により Jan 21, 2013 に掲載

I will be returning this product it doesnt work

Loosing body fat

Reviewer2286806により Nov 21, 2013 に掲載

Hi, I've the capsules two times a day one hour before meals but as my second bottle I have not experience any change in my body; I go to the gym three times a week to do aerobic exercises since 1990 and my kilos still the same. I was hopping to loose seven cintimeters (witch is what the doctor ask me to)but it did not do anything to me. Maybe other people find these capsules working for them but until now they do not work for me. I'm sorry in many ways for me because they do not work and for you that my opinion might affect in a thousand of a million only on your sales. (I do not think in the latter but that is my opinion).Thank you for your services anyway. Ricardo Anasco PS: I might try to give another chance when I finish the bottle that I have to be sure that I give a good oportunity to this beans.

worthless

Reviewer2430472により Apr 06, 2013 に掲載

So I took this as directed along with a controlled calorie plan and daily exercise. After several weeks I had lost only 1 pound. Once I stopped taking it I started losing 2 lbs a week. My food intake did not change. I think the pills may have made me retain water. I tried them because of Dr. Oz claiming that "green coffee bean would increase weight loss." Lesson learned that something that sounds too good to be true probably is. The money spent on this would have been better served on fitness classes, just saying...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10