JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

i didn't receive this item

5153147946151235468により Dec 15, 2015 に掲載

Why i did receive this item???? I ordered 7 crazy rumors ,but i receive 6 crazy rumors i didn't receive amaretto ....How should I do???????????? Please answer me....

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best brand

jeannetexcierにより Jul 03, 2015 に掲載

I'm using Crazy Rumors lip balm since several years, it's my favorite brand. The lip balm is perfect, not too oily but leaves the lips sweet. This one smells amazing, like bitter almond with a touch of cherry. Would buy again and again and again.

it's ok

Babycakesにより Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Awesome!

5337376416820725335により Apr 11, 2015 に掲載

Good scent, it's sweet and moisturizing, smooth and long-lasting, it made me want to try other CR flavors.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I love everything in this balm!

5732163591057895972により Feb 03, 2015 に掲載

Its scent, the composition, the cute tube, as well as the texture are lovely. Definitely worth the price, and there are so many perfumes if you want some change once in a while. It keeps my dry and often chapped lips comfortable all day. I will probably keep buying this lip balm as long as it is on the market!

Lovely little treat.

VeganMummaにより Jul 06, 2014 に掲載

Great size to carry around and apply throughout the day.

Smells like marzipan

thiviyaにより Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

Smells like marzipan, no coffee smell at all - not my favourite. The balm is good at keeping my lips soft though.

Crazy Rumors Amaretto Balm

GoodHopeにより Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

Great product! It has sweet almond scent like real amaretto. Stick is very soft, it covers lips very gently. Lips are well protected, even if weather is cold and windy.

bonne odeur d'amande

4772162902834555421により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

Sent très bon l'amande et est efficace mais pas miraculeux en cas de lèvres très gercées.

Nice smell

Hanne67により Mar 13, 2014 に掲載

I love this lip balm! It has a very nice smell, almost like marzipan and is very moisturizing

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22