JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

it's ok

Babycakesにより Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

i didn't receive this item

5153147946151235468により Dec 15, 2015 に掲載

Why i did receive this item???? I ordered 7 crazy rumors ,but i receive 6 crazy rumors i didn't receive amaretto ....How should I do???????????? Please answer me....

Best brand

jeannetexcierにより Jul 03, 2015 に掲載

I'm using Crazy Rumors lip balm since several years, it's my favorite brand. The lip balm is perfect, not too oily but leaves the lips sweet. This one smells amazing, like bitter almond with a touch of cherry. Would buy again and again and again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I love everything in this balm!

5732163591057895972により Feb 03, 2015 に掲載

Its scent, the composition, the cute tube, as well as the texture are lovely. Definitely worth the price, and there are so many perfumes if you want some change once in a while. It keeps my dry and often chapped lips comfortable all day. I will probably keep buying this lip balm as long as it is on the market!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Another great product for my lip balms collection

Chocoliciousにより Apr 16, 2013 に掲載

Its a bit more expensive than other lip balms at iHerb but it definitely worth it! My boyfriend loves to kiss me after using it on my lips! :)

loooove it!!

Reviewer1609419により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

loooove it!! the best balm ever - moisturizing, absolutely perfect smell - real amaretto, yummy. will buy again and again, i've tried other Crazy Rumors balms, but this one is the best

Extremely Moisturizing

Reviewer2157957により Jul 21, 2011 に掲載

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Amaretto scent is just like a fresh cup of coffee.

stdffeにより Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

My best balm now! Very soft, moisturizing, non-sticky. The smell is warm, like coffee, liqueur, a little almond-flavoured. Will buy other kinds of it.

nice lipbalm!!!

4947480443715702431により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

pleasant odor, smell of cherry brandy

Great lip balm

Keithaにより Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

It smells amazingly tasty, it makes lips softer and also it's cruelty free and vegan

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22