JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Crazy Rumors, Perk, Lip Balm, Amaretto, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)

¥344

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

it's ok

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Babycakesにより Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Another great product for my lip balms collection

Chocoliciousにより Apr 16, 2013 に掲載

Its a bit more expensive than other lip balms at iHerb but it definitely worth it! My boyfriend loves to kiss me after using it on my lips! :)

loooove it!!

Reviewer1609419により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

loooove it!! the best balm ever - moisturizing, absolutely perfect smell - real amaretto, yummy. will buy again and again, i've tried other Crazy Rumors balms, but this one is the best

Extremely Moisturizing

Reviewer2157957により Jul 21, 2011 に掲載

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Amaretto scent is just like a fresh cup of coffee.

stdffeにより Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

My best balm now! Very soft, moisturizing, non-sticky. The smell is warm, like coffee, liqueur, a little almond-flavoured. Will buy other kinds of it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20