JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Raising D Blood Levels Nicely!

Reviewer2961002により Jul 03, 2010 に掲載

Great product, based on actually raising my Vitamin D levels (25-hydroxy). After I bought these I saw the “how much do you need to raise your D” formula by the Vitamin D council and it was clear that 7,000 IU would be more appropriate for me, so I then also bought the similarly-formulated Country-Life 1,000 IU softgel product and take two of those at the same time as one of these. Based on the studies, I try to take my D with a meal every day, especially one containing fat. For reasons I won’t go into, I retested my 25-hydroxy D at one month instead of the intended three months, and my level has already gone up from 20 to 40! Based on previously seeing my levels go *down* after 1 month on 1,000 IU of a dry D product taken at night, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is working. I can’t say I feel any different (at least not yet). And VERY IMPORTANTLY, I am monitoring very closely for any possible D-induced increase in my serum calcium, as having elevated (or even near-elevated) serum calcium generally confers MUCH more serious health risks than having below-range D. So far so good on that count, though, but since my serum calcium’s in the high-9’s already I need to be careful. Once I’m where I want to be on the D (ideally about 50 or 60), my “dilemma” will be figuring out how much to take ongoing to sustain that level instead of either continuing to increase or dropping back down.

D3

Reviewer1955884により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

Small pills, lots of D-vitamin, don't smell good. But I like!

tiny and tidy

Reviewer2568146により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

tiny clear gelcap very clean only D3 and MCT

Healthier Life

Reviewer1385418により Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

I do believe Vitamin D will help keep you healthier. I'm a computer guy, and a very smart computer guy tells about all the research he did on Vitamin D on his Podcast "Security Now". Good stuff!

vit d3

Reviewer1015499により May 12, 2010 に掲載

I really find this to be a quality product, fair price. I take 25,000 iu qd as my vit d level is rock bottom. Feel much better, stronger. Plan to keep buying.

I like this

Reviewer1358842により May 19, 2010 に掲載

I prefer Country Life brand D3 as it doesn't contain other ingredients like other brands.

D3 Vitamins

Reviewer2518527により May 20, 2010 に掲載

I should have bought some stronger one but I am taking 3 daily for now to help for my muscles and bones. And I am finding releif so I am happy with it for the moment.

Good Quality

Reviewer2143512により May 22, 2010 に掲載

Good Quality

Love them!

Reviewer2080296により Feb 10, 2010 に掲載

Easy to take, and I feel like I am doing something good for my ody.

Pure Excellence!

Reviewer1064247により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

From the website, to the service, to the product itself (Country Life, Vitamin D3) this company gets A+++ for their pure excellence!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57