JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Raising D Blood Levels Nicely!

Reviewer2961002により Jul 03, 2010 に掲載

Great product, based on actually raising my Vitamin D levels (25-hydroxy). After I bought these I saw the “how much do you need to raise your D” formula by the Vitamin D council and it was clear that 7,000 IU would be more appropriate for me, so I then also bought the similarly-formulated Country-Life 1,000 IU softgel product and take two of those at the same time as one of these. Based on the studies, I try to take my D with a meal every day, especially one containing fat. For reasons I won’t go into, I retested my 25-hydroxy D at one month instead of the intended three months, and my level has already gone up from 20 to 40! Based on previously seeing my levels go *down* after 1 month on 1,000 IU of a dry D product taken at night, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is working. I can’t say I feel any different (at least not yet). And VERY IMPORTANTLY, I am monitoring very closely for any possible D-induced increase in my serum calcium, as having elevated (or even near-elevated) serum calcium generally confers MUCH more serious health risks than having below-range D. So far so good on that count, though, but since my serum calcium’s in the high-9’s already I need to be careful. Once I’m where I want to be on the D (ideally about 50 or 60), my “dilemma” will be figuring out how much to take ongoing to sustain that level instead of either continuing to increase or dropping back down.

D3

Reviewer1955884により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

Small pills, lots of D-vitamin, don't smell good. But I like!

tiny and tidy

Reviewer2568146により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

tiny clear gelcap very clean only D3 and MCT

great product

Reviewer1385493により Dec 12, 2009 に掲載

good price, especially when you buy in bulk

Good D

Reviewer1392856により Dec 26, 2009 に掲載

Good D3 and the cheapest one with GMP certification

Great product

Reviewer2812307により Jan 04, 2010 に掲載

These D3 softgels are great value for money and tiny as well!

Satisfied

Reviewer2427281により Jan 17, 2010 に掲載

Most people are deficient in vitamin D especially in the winter months. This was the dose recommended by Dr. Blaylock.

Great Product

Reviewer2621344により Sep 02, 2009 に掲載

Dr. prescribe me to take 5,000 IU daily because of a Vitamin D deficiency. Love this brand so easy to swallow and I feel the gel tables work better than the hard tables.

Pure Excellence!

Reviewer1064247により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

From the website, to the service, to the product itself (Country Life, Vitamin D3) this company gets A+++ for their pure excellence!

D3, Country life

Reviewer2292399により Mar 17, 2010 に掲載

Great product, it really helps in dark winter time. Softgels nice smalla size.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57