iHerbは初めての方?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Vitamin B1, 100 mg, 100 Tablets

¥698
¥1,092
¥ 697.62
Savings of: ¥395 (36% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Absolutely a Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer1681024 on Oct 20, 2012

I have a condition where I have difficulties processing Thiamin. I must therefore take pharmacological doses of Thiamin in order to prevent lethal lactic acidosis as well as other symptoms associated with the wet and dry forms of beriberi. I am also extraordinarily sensitive to excipients and the active compounds in supplements. I love the fact that many of Country Life's products are gluten free and GMC certified. These quality product attributes are absolutely essential to me. Because I am highly sensitive to things that are consumed, the fact that I can take this supplement without a reaction is a testament to Country Life's high quality standards (of note: I am the proverbial canary in the coal mine). I can take many tablets of this product every day without a deleterious reaction. I've been doing it for months (under a doctor's supervision)! Thank you Country Life! NOTE: Am looking forward to the day when manufacturers such as Country Life and Bluebonnet offer certified soy free products!

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?