JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Absolutely a Life Saver!

Reviewer1681024により Oct 20, 2012 に掲載

I have a condition where I have difficulties processing Thiamin. I must therefore take pharmacological doses of Thiamin in order to prevent lethal lactic acidosis as well as other symptoms associated with the wet and dry forms of beriberi. I am also extraordinarily sensitive to excipients and the active compounds in supplements. I love the fact that many of Country Life's products are gluten free and GMC certified. These quality product attributes are absolutely essential to me. Because I am highly sensitive to things that are consumed, the fact that I can take this supplement without a reaction is a testament to Country Life's high quality standards (of note: I am the proverbial canary in the coal mine). I can take many tablets of this product every day without a deleterious reaction. I've been doing it for months (under a doctor's supervision)! Thank you Country Life! NOTE: Am looking forward to the day when manufacturers such as Country Life and Bluebonnet offer certified soy free products!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Prefer Solgar - much smaller caps so not as much filler, hypoallergenic

Health-Is-Wealthにより Nov 26, 2014 に掲載

Based on another review, I was hopeful these would be good. In fact, they are as large as Now Foods brand tabs and no more magical/hypoallergenic than Now/Solgar. I personally prefer Solgar B1 caps - same mg, but tiny capsules, so not as much filler, definitely hypoallergenic and effective. The difference in size is not insignificant, especially when you consider that Solgar caps are not as compressed as these tabs. Why so much filler? If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

country life b1