JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Took the pill and went to sleep

5007500335282218301により May 11, 2014 に掲載

Powerful stuff, which is very fast. Do not take during the day, and you'll be sleepy

Helps me sleep

4652840633200499013により Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

I take it before bed and it helps me sleep. It stops the chatter in my mind.

Amazing, Works faster

Reviewer1698292により Jul 26, 2013 に掲載

This GABA is amazing. It works faster than other GABA I have tried such as Now Foods and even Natural Factor's pharma GABA and, and the other ingredients are perfectly added so that GABA works very well in brain. Country Life's products are always thoughtful. I take this for my anxiety and heavy mental stress that is related with adrenal fatigue. I add Now Food's GABA blended with vitamin 6, which is not contained in this product, in order to make My Original Super Effective GABA when I need more relaxation. I studied medicine by my self because adrenal fatigue is not recognized in Japan and there are no doctors who understand the spiral chain of serious adrenal fatigue and heavy mental stress.

GABA Relaxer

5619960708668030625により Dec 09, 2012 に掲載

Stop taking after 5 days. The feeling is like an addiction. When the effect wears off, don,t feel so good like missing some thing (cannot explain the feeling).

Great Balancer

Reviewer1243341により May 15, 2011 に掲載

Notice when I don't take it. I'm a little more moody (much to my surprise).

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Sounds good on the label.....

Reviewer1247949により May 04, 2011 に掲載

No dramatic effect yet. Maybe it take times to build up. Or maybe it's good to take with caffeine (energy drink in a pill)

Anxiety

Reviewer3187539により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works well

Reviewer2419924により Feb 23, 2011 に掲載

I have only tried the GABA Relaxer for a couple of days so far, but it's worked well. I slept deeply and was very relaxed.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very helpful

Reviewer2924494により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Helps to relax you during the day,at night it helps to fall asleep. Again,doctor recommened,for active child,to help him focus better in school

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice product

Reviewer2187263により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

I guess, but it didnt have any effect in my sleep patterns. Sorry. I ordered melatonin. Lets see if it helps.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35