JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A cure for shyness

Reviewer1767544により Feb 07, 2007 に掲載

I've suffered from life-long shyness, which is an anxiety disorder. High anxiety runs in my family. After about 6 weeks on Gaba Relaxer, I suddenly had a good day and it has been the same since then. The effect is better than three prescription meds I tried in the past. I highly recommend the holistic approach to whatever type of anxiety you have. The B vitamins also cleared up my cedar allergy and constant urinary tract infection.

Very effective!

Reviewer1534440により Dec 18, 2009 に掲載

Easy to take tablets, no aftertaste, very potent. I've recently had to undergo a series of MRI scans, and had to take 2 Xanax each time to get through the procedure (I'm terribly claustrophobic). I hate taking prescription drugs, and decided to try these pills as an alternative - taking 2 of these actually got me through it!!! I was amazed at how effective they were - and so relieved to be taking something HEALTHY instead of a drug. I take one every morning and at night to help me sleep soundly. They're a great daily boost to help manage stress.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not enough good things to say!

Reviewer2987369により Apr 19, 2007 に掲載

this product is WONDERFUL - I have a person at work that just drives me wild. I started taking this and I can listen to this person and just laugh and turn away!

Excellent Product

Reviewer3088990により Jan 25, 2007 に掲載

Very effective for reducing tension and relaxation.

Anxiety

Reviewer3187539により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

Great GABA

Reviewer1747406により Jul 16, 2010 に掲載

I tried GABA Calm sublinguals. They not only didn't work for me but they were so large that I couldn't believe they were meant to put under your tongue. I Slept good with the first Gaba Relaxer and plan to keep using it.

migraines gone

Reviewer2588163により Apr 19, 2009 に掲載

After taking this for about six weeks my migraines have stopped and have been gone for 6 months now. Love the product!!

brilliant 5 stars

Reviewer1286012により Nov 20, 2007 に掲載

I would recommend this to every woman!! I have heaps of energy feel relaxed more focused and helped alot with my menopause emotions. :)

Better than an RX

Reviewer2108281により Dec 14, 2007 に掲載

Gaba relaxer used to be called "Amino Relaxer". We take it on all trips as a sleep aid in strange places. We also use it when we've had a fall or extreme physical/muscluar-skeletal injuries. Highly recommend

Gaba Relaxer

Reviewer1260279により Oct 30, 2007 に掲載

I take this product two or three times a day to calm my adrenal glands.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36