JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

nothing changed

miracleにより Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

I use it for long time, but my skin eczema problem is still with me.

Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy

4744493424708707935により May 20, 2014 に掲載

I liked the smell of the cream. but when anoint the skin for some time are feeling fat layer of the skin. I liked the creamy texture. He is a gentle

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It changed my life (and skin)

5492768500384794732により Jul 17, 2014 に掲載

I was looking for a product to use on my eczema rushes and this totally worked. We use it at home when we have a rush or the skin is too dry. All the oils it has work in a symbiosis and heal it in a few days. You should give it a try. It's not miracle, and it doesn't work in a few hours, but it works.

full relax pain remover

EgyptianTarekElagamyにより Mar 27, 2015 に掲載

excellent relaxation and pain remove natural Hemorrhoid Cream . many of my friends love to use it . definetely i will buy again more of it

Funciona con mis eczemas

5234786287393774007により Dec 26, 2013 に掲載

Reduce el picor de los eczemas y los seca, combinando con una hidratante va perfecto.

very soothing

Reviewer2791301により May 08, 2014 に掲載

tried this on my psoriasis and on some rash my daughter had. did really well both times, calms the itch without clogging and provides just enough moisture to help in healing

Good for everything

Reviewer1949742により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

This works on any nasty skin ailment, even herpes. If you put it on a wound, it will not get infected. I keep one in both bathrooms, the kitchen and the car. I give it as gifts too.

Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy, Golden Seal-Myrrh

Reviewer1487849により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

excellent product

Country Comfort Herbal Cream

Reviewer1798078により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

works very well - thank you

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2108741により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

Worked very well for me. After few days of intensive use red marks around nose caused by cold disappeared.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18