JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

excellent product

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5060964153127664832により Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

The yea tree oil smells as pure as possible and works great for antifungal foot care

great!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

HealthandBeautyGirlにより Jun 11, 2014 に掲載

Good value. I use a couple of drops in the bath with Apple cider vinegar(the kind with the mother), to keep my female parts in good health! Good for anyone, I say. See my page if new to iherb.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

My first experience with tea tree oil

whenthesunsleepsにより Jul 17, 2014 に掲載

I have not tried any other tea tree oil products or brands. But this is now a favorite. It does wonders on the HS boils I have. I suggest reading online before using. 100% tea tre oil is strong. Some might have a reaction, so I personally tried choose to try on a small area first :) The smell can be a bit overwhelming, smells like turpentine to me after applying. But I'm starting to get used to it now :)

Great!

5203733270990926121により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product which helps fighting against acne. I use it to prepare my own toners or directly on the pimples and the results are great.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great quality tea tree oil

odereviewsにより Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

Great 100% tea tree oil. This bottle last for a long time. Price is also pretty cheap. With Cococare you are usually safe with your purchases. There are so many uses with this product. I suggest googling. :)

商品 1 - 5 の合計 34