JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 48

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

REALLY WORKS FOR FATIGUE AND MENTAL CLARITY!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1679936により Oct 30, 2008 に掲載

My mother had problems with chronic fatigue and every time she went to the doctor they said she was fine, all tests came back normal. She was also getting dizzy spells and having trouble remebering stuff. In the afternoons she would just be so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. I bought the Co-E1 NADH tablets for her and now she's energetic like a teenager again! She feels a hundred times better than before!

Biological rocket fuel, indeed

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1161581により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

I started taking this a few weeks ago and increased my dosage to 2 per day, and plan to purchase the extra strength next time. At 10mg/day, it gives me incredible energy. It's part of my overall program of nootropics and adaptogens, and I would not go without it. It's made a difference in my energy and mental clarity.

Excellent Adjunct or Stand Alone Therapy For Parkinson's

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1157182により Jun 04, 2008 に掲載

It works! See reseach papers on www.pubmed.com by Doctors Birkmayer adn Birkmayer of Vienna, Austria as well as www.enadh.com. iHerb.com has the best prices on the net bar none! Thank you iHerb!

fibromyalgia

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2607322により Aug 08, 2010 に掲載

I had fibromyalgia with severe pain on every step. This is one of several things that I took for it. I no longer have fibromyalgia, I still take it for maintenance. It has also been part of weight loss, over 100 pounds off and I've kept it off for seven years. It isn't the only thing I've used, but it has been a great help. I've been taking it for about seven years.

NADH

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2077207により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

I have used this product for several years and found it to be a helpful energy booster, and it sharpens my focus.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 48