JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works great for Chronic Fatigue

Reviewer2169893により Nov 29, 2008 に掲載

Have been taking ENADA, 5 mg/dose, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, for over 1 year. Works great for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, giving steady energy, both mental and physical.

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Co-E1, Enada NADH

Reviewer2409345により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

This product stopped helping me when something changed in the formula or how it was made. This was at the time that it was being distributed by Vitamin Shoppe. You could even tell the difference at a certain point because of the absence of the slight odor it originally had. The new company Co-E1 "claims" that now the Enada NADH that they are distributing is the original formula made in the original way, but it is not very effective for me -- and the original slight odor/scent is missing. I wish there was a really good Enada NADH, but I've tried several and they all only help a tiny tiny amount.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Review Enada NADH

Reviewer1560623により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

I've just started taking this product and it's advised to use it for a month for max. benefit. Already though, my energy is boosted, & it enhances clear thinking from the PS I take.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It works for me!

Reviewer1789336により Sep 09, 2008 に掲載

NADH sure helps with energy boost, and I've been using it for about 10 years now.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています