iHerbは初めての方?

Club Natural, Raspberry Ketones, 125 mg, 180 Capsules

¥2,077
¥2,596
¥ 2076.55
Savings of: ¥519 (20% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Good for more than just loosing weight.

Posted by Reviewer1768545 on Nov 08, 2012

I have used this brand of Raspberry Ketones for more than just losing weight. Raspberry Ketones are a great Nitric Oxide Metabolizer. What that means is if you have Asthma or a hard time breathing after doing chores or exercising 2 of these capsules will help within 20 minutes so you can breathe. Try it for this, it will definitely help.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3052482 on Feb 25, 2014

I have been taking this product for several weeks now & certainly noticing a shift in weight loss. I had plateaued before starting Raspberry Ketones, and with no other change in my diet or lifestyle I now have resumed weight loss & feel the ratio of fat to muscle tissue is positively changing. I felt these changes were occurring almost immediately (i.e./ within several days of starting) but have waited several weeks now to be sure. I have not felt any negative side effects. I was a bit skeptical as the information I read upon researching this type of product seemed to suggest that it would not be effective if it wasn't in liquid format.., I am happy to say this has not been the case for me. Liquid MAY be better, I have no clue.. but this particular product has won me!

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?