JA

レビュー 5-star
日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 2 の合計 2

Good for more than just loosing weight.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1768545により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

I have used this brand of Raspberry Ketones for more than just losing weight. Raspberry Ketones are a great Nitric Oxide Metabolizer. What that means is if you have Asthma or a hard time breathing after doing chores or exercising 2 of these capsules will help within 20 minutes so you can breathe. Try it for this, it will definitely help.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

AMAZING

Reviewer3052482により Feb 25, 2014 に掲載

I have been taking this product for several weeks now & certainly noticing a shift in weight loss. I had plateaued before starting Raspberry Ketones, and with no other change in my diet or lifestyle I now have resumed weight loss & feel the ratio of fat to muscle tissue is positively changing. I felt these changes were occurring almost immediately (i.e./ within several days of starting) but have waited several weeks now to be sure. I have not felt any negative side effects. I was a bit skeptical as the information I read upon researching this type of product seemed to suggest that it would not be effective if it wasn't in liquid format.., I am happy to say this has not been the case for me. Liquid MAY be better, I have no clue.. but this particular product has won me!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?