JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Fast delivery and good savings!

5165848739802956916により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

This was my first time trying these Bloks, and I have to say, I love them! They help to keep me going when energy gets low during my long runs. They taste really good too! I definity prefer them to the Gu Chomps.

Liked a lot

5148796561452238128により May 04, 2015 に掲載

I liked a lot. Unfortunatelly It's too expensive to import. delivered in time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good taste, easy to chew. No stomach irritations ...

Reviewer2316844により Oct 23, 2014 に掲載

... not even in with mineral-, energy-, sports drinks. I like that I can dose the amount of caffeine or energy intake with the blocks, as opposed to gel. Also possible to open and eat during riding (road, not off road!) I use this since over 2 years.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

have been using for three years

Reviewer2527365により Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

3 blocks every hour wash it down with nuun cola flavor...cherry coke.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My favorite of the energy foods.

4940341545703495934により Jul 18, 2013 に掲載

I've always been into gummy since I was a kid. Even though they can take a while to get down your throat and probably wont make it in a race pouch, they're the tastiest for longer rides and short hard rides.

Great race fuel

5422752291720837593により Jul 08, 2012 に掲載

These easy to chew, fruity flavoured chews are a great alternative to the gels when on long endurance workouts. Being a ultra endurance athlete and needing to find easy fuels for 24 hrs, these are a great addition to the nutrition choices.

Shot blocks

Reviewer1066952により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

Recommended for any serious enduro athelete, they do work nice when needed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Shot Bloks - what a awesome product!

Reviewer1402891により Sep 14, 2009 に掲載

After years of using all types of gu's for competitive racing. FINALLY I've discovered shot bloks by Clif....there amazing! Thanks guys, no more mess or fuss!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています