JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Don't waste your money

4915408194290932743により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

Thank you, iherb. Good prices, and items arrived to Australia in 4 days. Brilliant service. My review of Eclectic Institute Cleavers: useless product. Tastes of the preserving alcohol that's in it. The alcohol burns the throat and digestive system. No taste of the herb/vegetable. It's a clear liquid; it should be coloured by the herb/vegetable. The effects of the product: nil, zero, zilch, nada, nothing. I'll never buy another product made by Eclectic Institute. -- I bought a Herb Pharm liquid extract in the same order. The Herb Pharm product works within 1 hour of taking it.

cleavers

elraphaにより Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

very effective

Tonsilitis

TSTmalaysiaにより Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

Helped shrinked my child tonsilitis

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hope for Lymphedema

Reviewer2944834により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

I first read about this herb in one of Matthew Wood's herbal books -- and am I ever glad that I did! A friend of mine with end-stage cancer developed lymphedema, which was disfiguring, painful, and getting progressively worse almost every day. Since I had read that cleavers was good for cleaning out the lymphatic system, my friend started taking around 30 drops of Eclectic Institute's cleavers tincture 3-4 times a day. In less than 2 weeks, he lost 24 pounds of what had to be water weight, because his swelling decreased so dramatically. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but if you know someone suffering from lymphedema, I would highly, highly recommend giving cleavers a try. It's a fairly "safe" herb, very affordable to try, and for us, it really worked.

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product

Reviewer2477918により Apr 03, 2010 に掲載

You can use if you have problems with lymph nodes

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works for me

Reviewer3049143により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

I have a mild, occasional incontinence problem and cleavers seems to have lessened that quite a bit.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Amazing

Reviewer2541215により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

I ordered this product based on a review that it was good for swollen glands (neck). I am often plagued by this and when I felt them getting swollen again I took some of this and the pain completely went away. I was getting a cold and took it again and the cold was almost gone. I am on a medication that lowers my immune system so this is pretty significant because usually once you get sick, it takes a really long time to recover.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

OK

Reviewer1787354により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

OK

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for cleansing the system

Reviewer2262549により Sep 08, 2009 に掲載

awesome product!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Did what it is supposed to do.

Reviewer3155717により May 22, 2009 に掲載

Gently cleanses the bladder and kidneys. I only use two-three drops three times a day. Results apparent the following day--my bladder stopped aching. Matthew Wood has a chapter on this herb in his "Herbal Wisdom" book.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています