JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Prostate plus

Reviewer1635560により 2 19, 2014 に掲載

This isn't the traditional prostrate blend and I always went the other way ,but product after product gave minimal results , Although I always got great results with Christopher's products finally I decided to try it ,well this product is the best I ever tried, after 1 bottle I saw results and started to feel good. Mike

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1807321により 7 26, 2009 に掲載

This is helping my husband and is affordable.

Light prostate problem

Reviewer1144092により 2 09, 2012 に掲載

I only have a light problem but I found improvement after 8-10 days. Price is quite good.

Excellent product

Reviewer2477918により 1 27, 2011 に掲載

Protect special for old people their prostate

herbal blend

MikeMemberにより 6 01, 2009 に掲載

good blend for prostate health

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

An Herbal Remedy to Create and Maintain a Healthy Prostate!

Reviewer3200443により 1 22, 2014 に掲載

Dr. Christopher's Remedies are a staple of my family's supplement regimen. The use of both the Prostate Plus Formula plus the Male Urinary Formula has significantly reduced my husband's trips to the rest room--he is a very happy camper!

Working already.

Reviewer1945467により 11 02, 2014 に掲載

Got this to better 'water the garden' so to speak. It works, and seems to help the kidneys, too.

Not sure about this.

5468447209556720793により 6 19, 2016 に掲載

This is one of the products I tried to see if anything worked better for me than straight saw palmetto berry extract. It seems to work well, though effectiveness seemed to drop off in time. It's an unusual mix for prostate and was worth a try. I think thought that I'll revert back to saw palmetto.

Easy to Take

4639418520004375727により 4 07, 2016 に掲載

Great service. Easy to take. Only time will tell if it works.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9