JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It Works

Reviewer3155786により Sep 11, 2010 に掲載

My wife swears by this stuff

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Relieves gall bladder reflex point pain

Reviewer1258092により May 30, 2009 に掲載

I began to use this in conjunction with the lower bowl formula when I had some reference point pain indicating the gall bladder. It has relieved it well for me.

Good product

Reviewer1520943により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

After a couple painful gall bladder attacks, a friend of mine went to see her doctor. The Dr. couldn't guarantee that my friend would feel better if she had her gall bladder surgically removed so we searched for an herbal remedy. With a combination of eating a healthier diet and taking the Christopher's Liver & Gall Bladder formula my friend is feeling well.

capsules

Reviewer1158664により Feb 03, 2011 に掲載

Makes a huge difference to my husband

Liver & Gall Bladder Formula review

Reviewer1252962により Aug 02, 2008 に掲載

I like this product - but boy did it cause a lot of visits to the bathroom. I think that might be the point. :)

barberry

Reviewer1171101により Dec 19, 2007 に掲載

Have used barberry before. It was nice to find in a capsule form since the taste is horrific.

great product

Reviewer2785459により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

emanuelaにより Jan 09, 2016 に掲載

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher formula

Reviewer1963392により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

Christopher's Original Formula

Reviewer2652027により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

I have used Christopher's Original Formula for 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with this products. Also your service is very good. Thank you very much.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 31