JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Thanks iHerb

Reviewer3274895により May 27, 2011 に掲載

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

36 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

capsules

Reviewer1158664により Feb 03, 2011 に掲載

Makes a huge difference to my husband

Good for digestion

Reviewer1264200により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

It Works

Reviewer3155786により Sep 11, 2010 に掲載

My wife swears by this stuff

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product

Reviewer1520943により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

After a couple painful gall bladder attacks, a friend of mine went to see her doctor. The Dr. couldn't guarantee that my friend would feel better if she had her gall bladder surgically removed so we searched for an herbal remedy. With a combination of eating a healthier diet and taking the Christopher's Liver & Gall Bladder formula my friend is feeling well.

Does not go with me

Reviewer1799130により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

I dont know why but this product does not go with me I guess Im allergic to it.

Christopher's Original Formula

Reviewer2652027により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

I have used Christopher's Original Formula for 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with this products. Also your service is very good. Thank you very much.

Good brand:

Reviewer2604327により Nov 28, 2009 に掲載

I haven't tried this yet but am very hopeful it will benefit. It will be tricky to take this 1/2 hour before a meal.

Wow

Reviewer3346418により Jul 31, 2009 に掲載

This product works great. I cannot believe the difference I feel. I have used other more expensive liver products in the past but this has been so much more effective for me and is cheaper to boot. I am so glad I found Dr. Christopher's products and iherb.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Relieves gall bladder reflex point pain

Reviewer1258092により May 30, 2009 に掲載

I began to use this in conjunction with the lower bowl formula when I had some reference point pain indicating the gall bladder. It has relieved it well for me.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 30