JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiyにより 11 17, 2013 に掲載

I took Christopher’s kidney, liver & gall bladder and blood stream formula during detoxing. I find that they work quite well and is more gentle on the body. This is probably because it is less potent and is formulated at a time where detox are less important than today and there were less pollutants then. There are other more potent but harsher detox formulas in the market but I prefer a gentler detox. This is nice that most of the ingredients are either organic (no pesticides) or wildcrafted (more potent). The taste is acceptable and not hard to consume with. If used for periodic detoxing, it is best to be taken on empty stomach. For maintenance purpose, you will probably want to take prior to meal like what the instructions mention. Pricewise, it is very cheap and one bottle can last quite long. Check out my page for more reviews!

Christopher's Original Fornula, Kidney Fornula, 2 fl. oz

Reviewer1243295により 11 21, 2010 に掲載

My grandson, who is handicaped from a near drowning accident, 18 years ago, started passing small kidney stones and something that looked like gravel. We started giving him this kidney formula, magnesium, B-6, Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar and Oil of Oregano. This mixture of ingredients has literally stopped the kidney stone problem. I searched the web for natural things that was good for kidney stones and these are the ones I found.

Has Helped Cat With Kidney Failure

5172182123833018007により 9 13, 2012 に掲載

I have a 16 year old cat who is suffering from kidney failure. We are trying to make her life as pleasant and easy as possible until the time comes that we must euthanize her. We started her on this formula just two days ago and I've already noticed a difference! She has more energy and is drinking more water! Our holistic vet recommended this for our cat, and I can highly recommend it to anybody with a cat who is suffering from kidney failure.

No efect

Reviewer1411453により 4 27, 2012 に掲載

It might work for other, but it does not work for me.

Wonderful

Reviewer1539572により 4 14, 2008 に掲載

No taste, easy to take. Nice to have this product at a low price.

Great.

Reviewer1945467により 3 10, 2011 に掲載

I ordered this for a daughter with kidney troubles. It sure helps.

Very Good Product

Reviewer2438258により 3 02, 2010 に掲載

Good product. very effective

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Christopher's Original Formula, Kidney Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviewer2874754により 3 02, 2011 に掲載

really good

Christoher's Original Formula, Kidney Formula

Reviewer1391258により 10 19, 2011 に掲載

Great news for kidney supplementation.

Very good

owenfoxにより 6 11, 2014 に掲載

I like this product and recommend dr christopher generally also...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10